32

I was sat in my room drawing when Harry walked in. "I'm bored"

"nice to meet ya bored I'm lexy"

he gave me a deadpan look "you're so funny." Walking closer "has anyone ever told you you look sexy with glasses"

I laughed "does Harry styles have a nerd kink?"

"I think so." smirking while leaning down to kiss me he rubbed my shoulders "what are you up too?"

"nothing just doodling." he looked at my now closed notebook

"can I see?"

"hmm no it's okay."

"why are you always shy with me?"

"I shrugged it's just stupid drawing"

"let me see"

i put the notebook under me so I was sitting on it

"really?"

I smiled and stuck my tongue out.

"you realize I can just pick you up right?"

"don't you dare."

He did exactly that plus throwing me on the bed before running with my notebook

"Harry!" I got up and chased after him. I didn't see him anywhere "Harry where are you?" I looked in his room, the bathroom, the living room, I walked into the kitchen and around the island to see Harry on the floor.

"doodles my ass these are fucking amazing."

"shut up give me my book."

He ignored me and continued to flip through "I want to get this one of tattooed."

"Harry that's something I drew in like 5mins."

"and it's fucking cool pointing at the drawing a skull in a tux is a sick tattoo "

"and where are you going to get it tattooed?"

"on my arm or something."

"ok but where?"

"zayn."

"zayn tattoos?"

"yeah he's done most of mine." I sat next to him "you are crazy."

"yes it's not a secret." Harry yells "OH MY GOD NO WAY"

i looked down and went to snatch the book but Harry moved it out of my reach "is that me?"

"no"

"aw how cute do you have a crush on me?" "I hate to break it to ya but I'm seeing someone else."
I glanced away because the thought of it annoyed me.

"I'm joking."

"If you are though I mean it's fine I understand we arent.."

"Lex I haven't slept with someone since that night you were on the couch."

I nodded "Sounded like you had a fun time that night."

"Alexis were you jealous?"

I laughed "you don't have any room to talk "mr I'm not hungry"

"shut up don't bring that up."shaking he's head. I laughed

"you think it's funny?" smirking he licked his fingers and shoved them down my pants without warning.

"did you like it when Niall was touching you did it feel good like this? Huh?" He rubbed circles he kisssed me "how about when you were kissing all night huh is he a good kisser?" I moaned did he pushed his fingers into me and pumped them faster. I leaned my head on his shoulder "did you like it when he was touching lex did you enjoy it? Did it feel good?"

I wanted to tell him stop talking about that night but no words came out.

"why did you tell him to stop?" he continued to fuck me with his fingers "tell me lex why did you tell him to stop"

"Because I wanted you"

"you wanted me to finger fuck you?"

I nodded and mumbled "and more."

"more? you wanted me stick my cock in you yea you wanted my cock?."

"Yes Harry"  I begged

he unbuttoned his pants and palmed himself "you want my cock right now?"

"Please."

"sit on my cock then." I stood up and pulled my legging down Harry grabbed them once the got to my knees and pulled them off for me. he's fingers went to my core, his middle finger slid into me "fuck lex you so wet." I moaned softly

"Sit"

I got back down on to the floor and straddle Harry and I tried lowered myself slowly but Harry shoved me down. hard. making me gasp. He let out moan with a smirk.

he held on to my hips while I moved back and forth.

"fuck alexis all I could think about that night was you. I wanted to fuck you so bad on that couch. fuck." I moaned grabbing his face and kissing him.

Was I seriously having sex with Harry on the kitchen floor. This isn't a place I've ever would have imagined but in this current time I didn't care.

"Fuck lex" he placed his hand on my throat pulling my neck closer to him he placed kisses on my neck. "bounce on my cock"

I started moving up and down like he asked. "Harry I'm close"
He grabbed my hips "make yourself cum" as I was getting closer he pulled me down harder onto him. Bliss my head went to his shoulder .

"Fuck" he picked me up and moved me cummin on himself.

He grabbed paper towel and clean himself off.

We sat there catching our breath "fuck I didn't ask if it was ok not to use a condom I'm sorry."

"It's okay I'm on birth control" I laughed

Where are you getting pills from?

"It's in my arm dummy"

He looked at me confused I grabbed his hand and placed it on my arm.

"Ew that's weird."

"should I be worried about you having something?"

Tucking himself back in "No I've never not used one. Wait why do you have it if you never had sex."

"what happened with Caleb I was scared that if it were to happen again.." trailing off

he leaned over and grabbed my underwear pulling them over my butt then doing the same with my leggings.

I then leaned over and buttoned his jeans which he laughed "what are you doing?"

"Returning the favor, taking care of you."

If it's one thing I've noticed about Harry is he likes to take care of people. That right there is my favorite thing about him that right there is my rose colored glasses.