66

Harry Pov

I was heading to Lexy's she spent the day with Sarah painting I think. I get out of my car and start making my way up the stairs. I'm met with Sarah.

"Hi" I smile not expecting her to be upset with me in the slightest. She hits me.

"Sarah What the fuck?" I whispered shouted

If she wasn't lexys friend she would be dead right now

"You need to be better!" She looked at me with annoyance

"Excuse me?"

"I know about you calling her a bitch. You think ice cream and a simple fuck is an apology?"

I cleared my throat "she seemed to think it was good enough."

"Of course she did! She loves you. You're the first person to show her love in return! she would accept an apology written in shit! Because she doesn't realize her worth. You and I know she deserves the world. She's not your sex toy you cant fuck for every apology! You can do better then good enough."

I stood there speechless I wanted to tell her off but at the same time she was kinda right.

She starred at me before continuing. "Don't tell lexy about this or I will cut your dick off myself." She turned and walked off I stood there speechless.

I opened the door to Lexys apartment. "Baby?"

"In the kitchen!" Her sweet voice called out.

I entered the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Missed you" I whispered into her ear.

"I made you a grilled cheese."

"So you didn't miss me?" I pouted

"Oh shut up. You know I did. do you really need me to tell you?" Giggling from me squeezing her

I turned her around "Im a needy man love."

She kissed me "I missed you very much."

I nodded kissing her back. She pulled away grabbing the plates of grilled cheese and walking into the living room.

I grabbed some water and followed sitting down next to her. Watching tv.

I really need to be better for her. She's not just some girl. I shouldn't have called her a bitch. Because she's definitely not in the slightest. I would kill anyone if I heard them call her such. So the fact the I did makes me the biggest piece of shit.

I don't deserve someone like her. This is the exact reason I was so hesitant to even have a relationship with her. She deserves someone better then me.

"Harry?"

I look over to her she's starring at me concerned. "Yes baby?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good" I nod

She gave me a deadpan look "fine if you're gonna lie then I'll just go.."

I grabbed her wrist "don't leave"

She nodded sitting back down. "You seem like you don't want to be here like you would rather be somewhere else."

"What? No. I want to be here. I'm to selfish to not be here." I speak a little too honestly

"Selfish?"

I sigh "are you sure you want me?"

"Yes of course. What are you talking about?" She fully turn towards me

"I called you a bitch."

"You apologized Harry."

"My apology was ice cream and sex lex"

"You apologized regardless."

"Every time I fuck up. I apologize by having sex."

"Ok so when you apologize to Niall or Louis do you have sex with them?"

I looked at her confused "no what the fuck?"

"Ok so it's only me right? You apologize and I agree to have sex with you. shit I'm the one who suggested it this time Harry."

"I need you to stop letting me get away with the bare minimum. You deserve better."

"Harry you have shown me more love more affection then I've ever had."

"Exactly!! thats from someone who's never cared for another person. I have no idea what I'm doing."

"EXACTLY neither of us know how to do this shit. So let me be the one to decide if something is good enough for me."

"But."

"No buts Harry. Are you going to call me a bitch again?"

"No never again." I quickly answer

"Ok see you learned that's not the answer. you feel guilty and apologized we can move on now."

"You deserve better I should bring you flowers and chocolates or some shit"

"flowers and chocolates?" Sounding way to interested

"Hmm would you like that Alexis?"

"I wouldn't hate it." I laugh

"So flowers and chocolate for when I fuck up?"

"Wait so no make up sex?" She tried hiding her smile

"Not unless you want it and only if you want it."

"Harry I always want it with you"

Jesus this girl is literally made for me how did I get so lucky.

I pull her onto my lap "I'm going to be better."

She nodded pushing my hair back.