31

I just realized this Halloween chapter is written in the 31st chapter of the book
///////////////////////////////////
Lex POV
Halloween

We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Harry said it's Halloween this week.

"Yeah?"

"Normally the lads and I go to the kids building and pass out candy."

"Aw that's sweet!"

"Would you want to go?"

"YES! I answered eagerly "do you guys dress up?"

"No" with a deadpan face.

"Boring"

"I'm pretty the least boring person you will ever meet."

Halloween

We parked outside the building the rest of them pulled in next to Harry's car.

I've never been here I don't know what to expect. We walked through 2 doors and metal detector. all four boys set it off but but continued like nothing. when I went through it also went off they all turned around shocked

Louis said "Alexis do you have a weapon?"

"no"

Harry said "uh I'm gonna need to pat you down" with a smirk

"okay" confused

"hands against the wall miss Davis." Harry started patting me down his hands went down my thighs slowly then up the breast squeezing them making me snap "harry!"

"Hey I'm making sure" before going to my butt squeezing it a few times I snapped again "really?"

"what? I'm checking" before going to my waist.

"oop there's the cooperate" holding a pocket knife

"that's not mine"

"weird..do you think someone planted it on you?" with a smirk

"Harry how did you?" He smiled

The guys all laughed. Harry put the knife into his pocket before we went through the last door into the building.

it had a desk with kids drawing taped to it. we heard giggling when we went to walk 5 kids jumped out and yelled BOO! the guys all pretended to be scared. We walked down the hall kids swarmed the guys hugged them. To my surprise the guys knew their names.

Harry picked up a little boy who was dressed up as Batman. "Bloody hell Jacob pretty soon you're going to be taller then tommo"

Louis said "hey calm down let's not be dramatic."

The kids looked like they felt so comfortable with the guys I wonder how often they visited.

we walked around handing out candy. I noticed a lot of the kids were clinging onto Niall. I watched as the guys ran around with the kids actually playing. I watch Louis kick a ball with some older kids this place was actually really nice the kids seemed really happy. What really got me was the little boy teaching them all how to do a dance. Harry was the only one who put the least bit of effort but it was still cute.

Harry came over to me "are you okay?"

"yeah"

"you have tears in your eyes"

"it's just you guys are really sweet. seeing you guys with all these children really show me you guys are not bad"

"Alexis don't trust us please"