79

Alexis pov
It's been a week since meeting with my mom.

Harry was over. We sat in the living room smoking. He pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me softly. Mumbling "you're so pretty."

I smiled "do you know what else I am more?"

"Hmm" he hummed leaning forward kissing me again

"Hungry but I don't have want I want."

"I was hoping you were going to say horny but What does my baby want?"

"I want cupcakes."

With that he picked me up grabbing my shoes in one hand carrying me to the car. Tossing my shoes to me with a stupid grin on his face.

After an eventful trip to the grocery store. I requested we go to his house instead.

I unpacked the ingredients while Harry went to go change into gym shorts.

He walked back in sitting on the counter. As I gathered everything I needed.

I started mixing the ingredients which took longer then normal due to me being high and laughing at everything.

Harry hopped off the counter wrapping his arms around me. "Do you remember when I asked you to make me cupcakes just so you would hang out with me?"

"So you didn't actually want cupcakes?"

"Could've cared less I wanted to look at you."

"Hmm" I hummed "do you remember what you did that night?"

He slowly turned me around nodding "I couldn't stop myself" leaning forward "it was like a magnetic pull."
Kissing my lips softly. "That was the first time I've ever kissed a girl and it wasn't just because I wanted to fuck."

"Just because?" I laugh

"Oh baby I definitely wanted to fuck you." He laughed tucking my hair behind my ear. "But I didn't kiss you for that reason." He kissed me again "what drove me mad is that I didn't know the reason at the time. You confused me."

"I was just as confused." Shaking my head "I was wondering why you didn't keep going."

He kissed me I felt my back touch the counter. The kissed became less innocent and more heated.

"Harry I need you" I mumbled kissing down his jaw to his neck

He ripped off my pants. "You want me to fuck you in my kitchen like old times?" Connecting his hand to my core

"Please" I whined dropping my head to his shoulder.
-

We both sat a panting mess trying to collect ourselves.

Harry looking around "you still need to put the cupcakes in the oven" pulling he's shirt over my head.

"I need a second" I laughed

He made a pout face "what my baby still can't handle me?"

I rolled my eyes grabbing one of the eggs and smashing it on his head.

Hes mouth dropping "Alexis Davis did you just smash a egg on me?"

I shook my head no while biting my lip.

He's eyebrows raised up. "So we're lying now?"

I stayed quiet he pursed his lips grabbing the cupcakes. He walked them over to the oven placing them inside.

Before turning to me "I'm going to count to 5 I want you naked in the shower."

"Harry we just had.."

"I know. I was there." Tilting his head 1 he spoke softly 2.."

I jumped off the counter running towards the bathroom flipping on the shower and taking off the shirt he just put on me.

I could hear Harry's footsteps approaching. The shower opened and in walked Harry.

He was silent he's face was blank. He stood under the water and watched me. How does he make me so fucking nervous still. "Go on wash me."

He leaned his head down and I lathered soap in his hair. After he turned me around. With a smirk and began washing my hair.

Times like this my brain would normally be quiet but right now it was racing and I couldn't stop.

All I felt was guilt for what happened a couple weeks ago with my mom. Here I am in a shower with Harry while he's being the most amazing caring boyfriend yet Im keeping something from him because I'm terrified of how he would react if I told him. I don't want him to be upset with me.

I don't think he would hurt me. But I do think he would possibly kill my mom or have her killed for knowing about him being a member of dire.

I felt Harry's lips against my ear. "You okay baby? You seem like you're in a deep thought."

I smile turning around to face him. "Just thinking about how lucky I am." I leaned in and kissed him before he could answer.

I kissed down his jaw and down his chest down his low lower stomach I could feel he's shallow breaths as I got lower so I sat on my knees.

"Harry I thought you were going to punish me?" I pout.

He smirked "tell me how you want me to punish you." Moving the wet hair from my face

I felt my face turn red.

He smiled "still so Fucking shy are we baby? Tell me what I should do go ahead."
I went to put his hard on in my mouth but he pulled away
"speak"

"Fuck my mouth Harry." I whined

"Atta girl" he pushed himself into my mouth he thrusted his hips more and more moans leaving his mouth.

I place my hands on his thighs and let him thrust at his own pace. He grabbed my hair and shoving my head down making me gag.

"You like being punished?" Pulling my head away from him.

"Yes" I spoke

He smiled "of course you do you're a little fuckin slut." Spitting down on my face. Before shoving himself back into my mouth and thrusting harder. My eyes drifted shut

He squeezed my nose shut taking away the only way I could breath. My eyes shot up looking up at him. He smirked "there's those pretty eyes."

A few more thrust and I could tell he was getting close by the way he started mumbling curses under his breath.

"Fucking hell lex I'm close." He pulled out of my mouth. "Open your pretty mouth for me."

I opened my mouth sticking out my tongue as he came. "Fucking hell baby" he panted.

I stood up getting under the water. He leaned against the wall completely in a daze. Looking at me. "You're so pretty." he smiled

I rolled my eyes with a smile getting out of the shower wrapping myself in a towel. Harry followed

Harry reaching into his dresser pulling out two pairs of boxers and two shirts walking over to me and pulling of of the shirts over my head then bending down holding opened a pair of boxers I stepped in biting my lip. He quickly got himself dressed.

Then going back to the bathroom coming out with a hair brush waving it at me. I went to take it but he moved his hand back. "I'll do it." He sat behind me on the bed brushing my hair.

BEEEEP BEEEP. The smoke alarm was going off I looked at Harry "the Fucking cupcakes!"

"Shit!" He looked at me as we both jumped up running to the kitchen taking out the burnt cupcakes. "Aw man" I whined

"I'll take you for breakfast first thing in the morning." Kissing my head