69

I woke up going to the bathroom. I finished when I stood up I made eye contact with something terrifying. I quickly rushed out grabbing my phone.

Texting Harry
Harry
No answer
Lightbulb

Within a few minutes the door flew open Harry had his gun drawn. Scanning the room.

"Harry!"

"What happened? what's wrong? are you okay?" He was out of breath looking around

"There's a spider."

"A what?" He looked at me confused.

"A spider"

He's gun came down "You text me lightbulb over a fuckin spider?"

"It's a big spider." I argued

"Lightbulb is for a fucking emergency!"

"I think it's a deadly spider!"

He gave me a deadpan face

"You promised me you would always be there for me when I needed you."

He sighed rubbing his temple. "where's the fuckin spider?"

"in the bathroom."

He walked in the bathroom then walked back out "it's dead."

"Thank you" I smiled grabbing his hand and walking towards my room.

"Uh no" he shook his head

"What?"

"Alexis Davis" he looked at me up and down. "You woke me up at three in the fucking morning." Throwing his arms up

"You saw the spider it was huge!"

"I came in here with my gun! I thought something serious happened!"

"I'm sorry.." I smiled sheepishly

"No" he shook his head

"Harry I'm..."

"Knees now." He looked me seriously

"What?" I asked confused

"You heard me." Pointing down

I got on my knees "Now what?" Looking up at him

He smirked "I'm going to fuck your pretty mouth for your first punishment."

He took himself out stroking himself. "Now baby I'm going to be rough. are you okay with that?"

I nodded

"Good because you deserve it after what you pulled tonight."

He grabbed my jaw "open" I opened he spit in my mouth "don't swallow" he spoke sternly bringing my face to his hard on.

I started bobbing my head he grabbed my hair pushing my head further and pushing his hips forward making me gag.

"Fuck the sound of you gagging on my cock" he let out a moan "you really fucking scared me tonight. What you did was really bad"
He let out a moan.

He smacked my cheek not to hard but my eyes widen from it. He rubbed his hand over my cheek

He smirked "is that okay?" I nodded

"Good. Now get up." I stood up he turned me around walking behind me. "Im so fucking angry with you baby." He spoke lowly

"If you were Niall,Louis anyone else I would have beat the living shit out of you." Yanked down my pajama pants "But you're not. you're my lovely girlfriend who I wouldnt mind waking up at any hour to kill a bloody spider." He cleared his voice. "But you baby fucked up. You used an emergency code word to wake me up." He's hand grazing my lower back. "Set me in total fucking panic." He leaned over kissing my shoulder "So I'm going to have to punish you."