86

Harry pov

I sat with zayn as he tattooed me

"How's lex?" He glanced up at me for a moment.

"She's good doing a lot better."

Zayn girlfriend Stacy walked over leaning against the counter "have you taken a vacation with her?"

"Yeah we've gone on the boat a few months ago and we also went to New York."

Stacy stopped me "Harry those were work trips. You had all the guys with you."

I shrugged "yeah but she had a good time."

She rolled her eyes sighing.

Zayn snickered "babe give him a break he's never had a girlfriend."

"Yeah Stacy give me a break." I smirk at her

"You should go somewhere. Just the two of you enjoy each other." She spoke honestly.

I snickered "we enjoy each other alright"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm serious."

Zayn stopped tattooing. "I agree especially after these last couple of months."

Zayn and Stacy are good for relationships advice shit they've been dating for I don't even know how long but they are both loyal.

I use to think zayn was pussy whipped because I didn't understand how you can just be happy with one person until I had Alexis. Now I would rather shoot my dick off then even look at another woman.

I sighed "alright but where."

Stacy spoke "anywhere it just matters you're together"

-

Harry Pov

We literally just finished fucking. she stayed sat on top of me panting. My hands couldn't help but trace her body.

"Do you want to go on a trip?" I murmured into her ear.

She looked at me confused "like a work trip with the guys?"

"No a us trip." I squeezed her hips

"An us trip?" she tilted her head trying to understand

"Yes, just you and me."

She traced my butterfly tattoo "But you'll be doing something for dire"

"No work. just us." I repeat

She smiled down at me and I shamelessly traced her body with my eyes. loving how comfortable she is with me.

"Where?" She asked

"a cabin and I'm pretty sure you'll love it."

"What will we do?" She tilted her head curiously

"A whole lot of this." I rocked her hips feeling my cock thats still in her start to get hard again. "Watch movies, picnic..anything you want."

She bit her lip "When can we go?"

With out hesitation I smiled "Now"

"Now?" She laughed

"Yeah why the fuck not? Got somewhere else to be?"

"I have to pack" she laughed

"Pack what? just wear what your wearing now."

"Harry I'm not wearing anything."

"Exactly" leaning up and kissing her chest.

"I'm not going to be naked the whole time." shoving me back into the pillow