83

Harry pov
We are at the pub. I'm sat down drinking just watching what's unfolding in front of me. These last couple of weeks lex has been different. But I can't pin point it. She's been extremely happy. Which is great I'm happy for her. But she's been wanting to go out more and when we are out she's like the female version of niall. Ok that a weird maybe I shouldn't compare them but She the life of the party she's outgoing. I could just be overthinking it. But I can't seem to shake the thought that she's different.

My eyes meet her as she takes a shot with niall and a few other girls. She smiles and walks over to me. Mouthing the words to the song that's playing. God how can someone be so fucking hot.

She sits on my lap and doing a small little dance to the song that's playing. I speak up "are you good?"

She leans down and kisses me wasting no time in deepening the kiss before pulling back with her forehead resting on mine "I'm so Fucking good Harry."

I look at her lips then back at her eyes. "I can see that."

she leans forward kissing my lips again. "But do you know what would make it even better?" Kissing my jaw down to my neck.

"Hmm" i hum squeezing her hip.

"You. Harry I want you." she mumbled into my neck while leaving wet kisses

"Is that so? Should I take you home and give you want you want?"

"No Harry." She shook her head I looked at her confused "I want you here. now." Pulling my hand making me get up.

This is what I'm talking about she different so different. I love her and will love her no matter what but.. she interrupts my thoughts by kissing me.

We walk down the hall blindly kissing. Not really sure where she's leading us but I could careless right now I'll go wherever she takes me. 

She pulls away. I connect my lips to her neck "What's this room?" She asked

i pulled away. "A closet" I laughed.

"Good enough." She opened the door.

Pulling me inside.

Alright enough of pulling me along I grab her hips slamming her against the shelfs. She looks at me with wild eyes and a smile that means no good.

I smirk before I looked around and back at her "you really want me to fuck you in the pub closet?"

"I don't care where you fuck me I just want you to fuck me." Giving me the most seductive eyes.

I smirk "such a fucking slut."

She smiles back. My smirk fades when I realize the change. she lost her innocence. My eyes scan her face. Her hand softly touches mine.

"I love you." I whisper While ripping her dress top exposing her.

She gasps looking down then back at me right when she about to speak I place my finger over her mouth.
"Act like a slut, you get treated like one." 

She pulls my finger into her mouth sucking on it while keeping complete eye contact with me. Her hands helped themselves to my belt and button.

I yank her off her feet ripping her underwear off of her just as fast. I slammed into her with out warning. Both of us moaning and mumbling curses in the air. I thrust harder into her her back is definitely going to be sore from hitting the shelf but I'll help her later.

I take fist full of her hair yanking hard so I can have access to her neck leaving harsh kisses.

I speak "look at you you're getting fucked a closet. What happened to you lex what happened to my innocent girlfriend?"