14

Alexis POV

Dinner with the guys.

I was cleaning up when Shawn walked in "can I help?"

"it's alright I got it"

"I insist" picking up the towel and started drying the dishes for me.

"Thanks."

"you don't deserve to be here" I stared at him because that was the first time someone said that to me. "I'm sorry you got roped into this"

I sighed not really saying anything because I didn't know what to say.

"for what it's worth I won't hurt you."

I smiled "thank you."

"I actually have a crush on ya you know."  I felt my cheeks turn red. he stood behind me and whispered into my ear "Red heads are hot" I felt him grab my butt I went to move "um Shawn"

"I can show you a really nice time" Turning me around he leaned into my ear and whispered "would you like that Alexis?"

"I don't think that's a good idea".

he pushed me again the counter grabbing my hips "please let go." before I could say another word he kissed me before I could even think to pull away or kiss back.
shawn went flying to the ground. I gasped looking at Harry who was now full on fighting Shawn.

The rest of the guys rushed in and watched them fight. Harry had shawn by his shirt punching him over and over. I looked to the guys and yelled "stop him."

louis laughed "ha yeah no I'm good."

Liam asked "what happened?"

"shawn kissed me." louis cheered "you guys owe me 100 bucks" I looked at him confused. Liam and zayn started to break up the the fight . Niall stepped in to help hold Harry back.

Shawn yelled "what the fuck is your problem styles she's not your property."

Harry yelled back "I told you guys the rules"

shawn yelled back "fuck your rules asshole how about I tell her why she's her yeah?"

Harry pulled out his gun. I screamed no one else seem bothered or surprised. I went to go to shawn but Louis grabbed me pulling me out of the way yelling at me "Are you dumb You're going to get you're shot alexis"

I looked at Harry and begged "Harry no please." He glanced over to me "get this asshole out of my house right now before I blow his brains out."

Liam pulled him out Harry spoke sternly "you touch her again you're dead shawn."

Louis turned to me "Alexis go to your room" I ran upstairs and shut the door. 

...

The next day I woke up and started cleaning the living room. I didn't even make eye contact with Harry when he walked in.

"why do you look upset again?"

"If you think I'm stupid enough to open up again after having that bath then-"

"you got punish for not listening."

"why did you get upset he was kissing me? I thought you didn't care about me huh? so why does it matter?"

"did you want him to kiss you lexy?"

"maybe it's not your business."

"well you live here so it's my business."

"so you get to sleep around with a bunch of woman but I can't do the same?"

"sleep with as many girls as you want! fuck your welcome to do right on the bloody coffee ! I would love to watch"

"sleep with guys Harry "

"sure! fuck who ever you like Alexis. I don't give a shit"

"why did you hit him?"

"I heard you say you weren't interested and if you think for a second I would hear that and turn around then you must think I a different kind of monster then what I am"

I looked at him. He stepped closer to me "when I went down on you I made sure you consented multiple times. Did I not?"

I nodded.

"guys who push girls to do something they don't want are scum and deserve a bullet on the head". Putting a finger gun to his head.

"thank you."

he looked at me confused. "what..why are you thanking me?"

"you were protecting me I appreciate it."

He turned and walked out of the room. "Stop fucking thanking me."

I've never had someone protect me like that before there were a few times in my life that I wish I had someone like Harry.

Couple of days later

"We have a gig tonight did you want to come?"

"Fuck yeah."

Harry walked towards me and grabbed my face. "Alexis you have developed a mouth."

"Coming from the one who says fuck every other word."

He licked his lips "true. But there's something about you saying it" turning away putting on his shoes.

Once we got in the car. Harry said "do I need to go over the rules?"

I said "stay close, don't talk to anyone, listen to you, oh and don't runaway."

"Yes, I'm going to be on stage so I'm going to have someone watching you while I'm occupied."

We got to the venue downtown Harry put his arm around my waist placing his finger in my belt loop. Walking me backstage he opened a curtain and said "that's the stage." There was another band performing. "Holy crap that's bigger then I expect."

Harry fell over laughing with his hands on his knees. "That's not the first time I heard that."

I felt my face turn red from embarrassment. When I realized what he was referring to.

"oui ouii"  we turned to see the guys. Louis spoke "why is she here?"

Harry nodded towards Niall "niall told her about the band."

Niall put his hands up "not everything is a secret."

Liam said "we have 5 mins before we go on."

Harry walked me to another curtain that lead to the crowed he waved a guy over.

"You remember Ed from the other day yeah?" I nodded. Harry turned to ed "are you good to keep an eye on her?" Ed said "yeah yeah definitely." Walking me out to the crowd He smiled at me. I was nervous being around Ed because I didn't know him. He must have sensed it because he leaned down and said "you don't have to be scared of me." I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

The boys walked on stage the crowed went crazy. I watched as they joked around a bit on stage before they started. Oh fuck they are actually good..oh shit. My eyes stayed glued on Harry. He looked even more attractive then he already is. Oh my god holy shit. His eyes met Mine. He mouthed "you good?" I gave him a thumbs up. They performed 5 songs which were all really good.

Once they got off stage Ed lead me backstage. I saw Louis first holy crap louis! You sound amazing He smiled and patted me on the back

"where's Harry?" he pointed at the restrooms.

Harry came out and I went on telling them all how great they sounded and I was honestly surprised.

Niall hugged me and said looks like we got a fan girl on our hands.