49

Lex POV

I woke up dazed. "Harry?" I rubbed my eyes to see a room I was way to familiar with.

My bedroom i sat up I realized I was holding my turtle. "Harry?"

I felt tears in my eyes. I pulled my knees to my chest. No no no he didn't. this is a joke. He wouldn't he didn't.

I heard giggling and running around. Oh my god my siblings I stood up and went to my door. I froze. what am I going to say about where I've been. I know I can't say anything about Harry or his gang i don't want to draw attention to them and put the children at risk.

I opened the door. Once my sibling realized they ran and hugged me.

Ollie who is 7 held onto me and Kayla who's 11 jumped onto me. "Where have you been? does mom know your here?" before I could answer my mom froze in the door way of the living room. "Your home?"

"Yeah."

She walked away without another word. I sat and listened to my sibling as they told me everything they have been up too.

I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to Harry.

"lexy can we make the peanut butter bread please!" Kayla asked "we missed it so much when you were away."

"yeah of course But I need to go get some stuff from the store so maybe tomorrow yeah?"

Went to ride my bike. When a familiar voice my name "Alexis?"

I turned around to see Calebs mom. My heart dropped. Guilt. I literally forgot about what happened to Caleb.

"Hi Mary."

"You're back? Have you seen Caleb?" She asked in a panic

Play dumb.

"No I haven't talked to Caleb in years. He's probably with Kyle or something."

"Celebs missing they all are!"

"What!"

"Come sit" waving me over to her porch.

I got off my bike. Sitting down on her porch that I've spent endless of hours sitting on with Caleb.

"What happen to Caleb?"

"They have been missing for months. Do you have any idea where they could have gone?"

"Months? And not that I can think of."

"Where did you get off too?"

"You know me Mary I've always wanted to see the world. I decided to take a spontaneous trip to get out of my own head."

She smiled "I'm happy you finally did that you always talked about it"

"Me too."

"I just wish I knew if Caleb was okay"

"We are talking about the same Caleb right. He's okay especially if he's with the guys"

"You're right."

"Is it okay if I use the restroom?"

"Alexis did you really just ask me that how many times have you been to this house"

I smiled getting up and walking in.

I haven't been in this house in years. I literally have so many memories. This house use to be my escape from my house. I walked down the hall stopping at calebs room.

The door was open. I glanced around the room. It looked the same. The guilt washed over me. I did this. I got him killed. I let him get killed.

My eyes stopped on the bed. Flashes of that day.

"Caleb get off" I laughed

Silent

"Caleb stop" pushing him away

"Caleb I said stop" using all my strength

I started fighting against him he held me down.

"Caleb" I cried

He placed his hand over my mouth.

My brain checked out

Once he got off of me I laid there frozen. He walked out of the room I got up and ran home.
.
I remembered how he didn't even feel guilty for what he did. He didn't hesitate to try and kill me. He could have easily pointed the gun at Harry saving us both but no.

I walked into the bathroom. My brain was racing. I need an outlet. I opened the cabinet. Bingo.

Back home

I laid in bed feeling hollow but yet full of this new person I became but that person can't exist in this life.

I completely forgot who I was before everything. I missed Harry his laugh, his smile, his dimples, his stupid fucking jokes, our debates, the way he smelled, running my fingers through his hair, I miss him whispering into my ears when He would catch me zoning out, I miss the way he held me, I missed mocking his accent. I miss his singing.

Harry was just a boy who secretly wanted to be loved. A boy who wanted a person to by his side. A boy who struggled with loving himself so why would another person love him.

But I do. I love him. I didn't mean to fall In love with Harry. I had no intentions. It wasn't until I saw who he really was.

He lead people into believing he was this evil monster but he's not he's very caring. he helps the ones who can't help themselves. He's loyal he stands by his friends and wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for them. That little boy turned into a good man.

When I was with luke I missed Harry but I had hope I would see him again. But Harry doesn't want me. He won't be coming back for me.