58

I was walking home when it decided to fucking pour. I normally love the rain but it was freezing cold.

A car pulled up and stopped. I knew exactly who's car it was. Fucking Harry. I was still upset about what I saw and how he knock on my door and then just left without a word. Not to mention I'm not even worth his time to even be friends.

"Lexy!" I heard him shout through the window. I ignored him And continued to walk.

I heard the car door open and then he grabbed my arm.

"Alexis get in"

I pulled my arm away. "Leave me alone"

"Please your going to get sick."

"I'm not your problem anymore. you don't have to worry about me."

"I'm not going to take no as answer."

He picked me up putting me in the car. I pushed his hands off of me. "Don't touch me." He froze and nodded.

He got in the car and he reached in the backseat grabbing a sweatshirt "take your top off and put this on."

"Harry!"

"What I've seen you topless many times. What is Ed going to get jealous?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Shaking his head

"No Harry I don't."

"Don't treat me like I'm stupid You're fucking Ed."

I sat straight up "I'm not fucking Ed!"

"Yeah ok so going to the bar together, him being in your apartment, I've seen you guys around town together."

"As friends. normal friends. you know something I offered you.. but obviously you only cared about sleeping with me."

"That's not true" parking in front of my apartment.

"It is true! you have me move out and say you need space but you would come over in a heart beat to fuck me. but the minute I say I don't want that poof you're gone!"

"You're right I didn't want that Alexis. I did not want to be your friend."

I got out and slammed the car door walking up to my apartment with out another word. I know he's shown me by his actions that's not what he wants but hearing it hurt.

Holding back my tears. I managed to Unlock my door. Kicking it shut with my foot when it stopped.

Harry stood there "Alexis I'm not interested in being friends"

"Got that Harry I know."

"I want to be more then friends."

"Harry I'm not interested in being friends with benefits."

He kissed me.

I was caught off guard I pulled away.

"I want to be with you. The whole boyfriend girlfriend thing but I'm gonna fuck up. I don't know how to do a relationship. Ive never been in one. I'm scared ok I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to ruin what we had. I don't want to watch you fall out of love with me when you realize I'm not everything you hoped I would be."

"Harry what's the differen.."

"Before I knew that What we had wasn't going to last. I knew it would come to an end. There wasn't an expectation or an unknowably when it would come to an end. But now I it's a waiting game until you realize you don't want me anymore."