21

I was getting ready for bed my door opened.

"you didn't answer liams question did you sleep with the guy Caleb?"

"why does it matter."

"it doesn't but your face and reaction seemed hurt. And you said he wasn't who you thought he was what the hell does that mean?"

"nothing Harry"

"no tell me"

"it's none of your business okay just drop it".

"Alexis I'm telling you to tell me don't make me ask again."

"Seriously you're gonna punish me over this?"

He just stared at me

"I really don't want to talk about it Harry."

he counted down "3 ..2 ..1"
he turned out of the room he came back a few minutes later "seriously Harry I just don't want to talk about it"

"Alexis it's the fucking point I tell you to tell me something and you disobey me"

"Fine punish me."

He grabbed my arm brought me to the bathtub in now.

I looked at him before stepping in it was silent

"you're a fucking asshole Harry."

"Tell me"

"Harry"

"Under" I looked at him begging him to just leave it. "now" I went under

"tell me"

"no"

"fine you can stay in there until you tell me"

I was stupid to even think he could be a good guy. I hate him. I want to go home. I can't believe I slept with someone so horrible.

Not sure how much time passed

"I'm gonna get hypothermia"

"tell me and you can get out.

"Harry please" I whined

"Under."

"He raped me Harry ok they fucking raped me" I stood up not even looking at him. I grabbed the towel and turned to walk out of the bathroom.

he grabbed me and pulled me to him he said "lexy"

"no fuck off harry you forced me to tell you."

He stopped me from walking away again. He moved me to the shower and turned the water on steam filled the bathroom he brought me into the shower we both stood there still dress.

"I thought maybe he slept with your friend or something I didn't realize. I swear. I thought you were being difficult."

He pulled me into his chest I tried to pull away but he kept me there rubbing my back. "I hate you Harry."

he froze.ignoring what I said "you said they lex"

I looked at the ground he said "lex you said he then you said they"

I cried "Harry please stop."

he stayed quiet "you don't need to tell me I'm sorry ok".

He Turned the shower off and walked me to my room he got clothes out for me and helped me put on my bottom half then turned around so I could put on my top.

i rushed to the bed and got in still being cold. He went to the other side

"Harry I'm mad at you."

"I know I just want to be here for you." He got into the bed.