11

2 weeks

Things haven't been the same between us. I would do my best to avoid him. If he did ask me to eat with him; it would be silent besides the sound of our silverware. Other then that I would sit in my room when he was home.

"Hey your gonna be staying at nialls for a couple of days while I'm away." My eyes widened "he's not gonna hurt you unless you don't behave then he has my permission to punish you. if you try to run away he won't hesitate to kill you. So don't try anything do you understand?"

"Yes" I wasn't thrilled about staying with niall he does seem nicer then Harry but he's also dire so I can't trust him either.

"go get a bag packed and come downstairs he's coming to pick you up." I went upstairs.

Harry yelled "let's go Alexis" I rushed down. niall stood by the door he had sunglasses on.
niall smiled "ready?"

Harry spoke sternly "no bar" pointing at Niall he grunted and rolled he's eyes and said "come on lex" he took my bag and put it in the back seat. I sat in his car.

Niall turned to me "don't try any shit with me. I don't want to have Harry on my ass and I'm sure you don't either. I nodded

We got to his house he said "living room, kitchen, my room your welcome to sleep in there with me if you like" I looked at him wide eyed "..or you can use the guest bed." I nodded.

he sat on the couch and put the tv Simpson's "do you like this show?"

"yeah it's good."

He smiled "same it's a classic"

he then looked at me and patted the couch
"sit down relax I'm not a grumpy bastard like styles."

I laughed and sat down "why do you call him styles?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"no doesn't tell me much"

"He's so secretive" rolling his eyes "it's he's last name."

I tired not to laugh he said "yea for a guy that isn't very stylish huh."

"do you want me to make dinner?"

"Sure do you want me to help?" he sat up

"no it's alright"

"can I help? I need to learn how to cook something. I live off off beer and sandwiches"

I laughed "sure."

I went through his cabinets "niall you don't have anything here"

he laughed "you can't use crips to make something"

"I can. do you have chicken?"

he said "yeah in the fridge". I opened the fridge and took the chicken out.

He said "are you actually gonna use crips?"

"yeah do you like chicken strips

he said "duh yeah"

"I can use the chips as breading."
I took out the chicken and eggs I told niall to crush the bag of chips he did. We cooked up the chicken he had frozen fries in the freezer We cooked those too. We sat down at his island

he said "do you want a beer or something?"

"I'm 19"

He chuckled "ok?"

"I'm not supposed to drink until I'm 21"

"you realize you are kidnap by the most deadliest gang and you're worried about having a beer because your not 21" He froze "shit you need more then ever! your probably stressed here."and got up and poured something in a small glass sliding it over to me "go on"