92

We laid out on a sheet in Harry's back yard passing a joint. These types of nights we always happen to have deep conversations. I've had a question that I've been wanting to ask but wasn't sure how Harry would handle it.

I sigh.

Harry chuckled "what?"

"I have a question but don't want to upset you."

"Well these nights are for deep conversations so I promise I won't get upset." He paused "well as long it's not a question if you can sleep with someone else"

"No" I laugh "it's not about sleeping with anyone else"

"Ok then ask" he gave me his pinky looking at me "I promise not to be upset"

I sigh "your mom"

It was silent he took a deep breath. "Yeah what about her"

"Have you thought about her?"

Silence he cleared his throat "sometimes."

"Have you tired looking for her?"

"No" he spoke sternly

"Don't you want to know why.."

"When I was younger I would all the time. I would come up with stupid reasons why but as an adult all those reason seem lousy."

"What do you think about looking for her and getting a reason?"

He laughed "I don't think that would be a good idea I would kill her if I got the chance."

"Harry."

"Babe I'm not this good guy. She's the reason I suffered."

"I don't think you would."

He sat up. Looking at me directly "I would"

"Let's test it."

"No. I don't want to find her"

"Because..?"

"Because fuck her I don't want to waste my time."

.

The office I sat in Harry's office he answered the phone I could tell it was a longer call. I grabbed A piece of paper and wrote down 'going to get a snack from Niall.'

He took the pen 'fucker doesn't like to share' then putting his finger up telling me to wait a second opening the drawer placing his gun on the note passing it to me.

I laugh shaking my head leaving the gun and walking out. I walk down the hall spotting Liam's door I knock on it softly.

"Yes" I hear a confused voice

I open it and Liam looks at me "oh Alexis hi I was confused why one of the guys decided to knock instead of barging in"

I laugh "sorry are you busy?"

"Always. why what's up do you need a ride?"

"No I um have a different favor.. like information"

"Go on" he looked up at me

"You're good at tracking people right?"

"Yeah who do you want me to track"

"Harry's mom."

He's eyes widen "I'm sorry what?" He paused "wait Does he know about it"

I shake my head no

He closed his laptop "do you want him to literally kill me. Why would you want that information?"