12

The next day I got up and i looked around for Niall. I guess he's still asleep. I cleaned up the kitchen from last night and cleaned the living room and bathroom for him because it needed it. it wasn't dirty but could use a deep clean. after I cleaned I took a shower once I got out and dressed.

I noticed Niall outside. Wait is he fucking golfing? I opened the door "are you golfing?"

"what gave it away the golf club or the golf ball."

I laughed

he smiled "here come try" handing me the club. He placed my hands on the club.

"don't fall in love with me." I turned and looked at him.

"Huh what?."

He said "in movies this is like the classic scene when a guy is helping the girl and in that moment she realizes how in love she is with him."

"So dangerous gang member watches romance movies?"

"I'll have to kill you if you tell anyone"

"You know you and Harry need to not joke about killing people. It's not funny."

"Who says we're joking? now hit the ball"

hit the ball just for it to roll 4 inches away. he fell over laughing "Oh fuck off niall"

louis walked through the door and said "woah Niall you're letting her speak to you like that?"

I looked at Louis."I meant it in joking way."

"niall what did we talk about getting friendly with people we kidnap?"

"it's different she's a girl Tommo."

Louis waved him off "yeah whatever i dropped your supply off" before he walked out

Niall turned to me "I was thinking we could go to the shops to grab some stuff for dinner?"

I smiled "sounds good."

We drove to the store and we got what we needed to make a shepherds pie. I insisted on making it for him.

when we got back I said "I bet your mom made a really good shepherds pie."

"I wouldn't know she was to sick to cook."

"sick?"

"yeah she had cancer and couldn't even get out of bed I took care of her until she died"

"oh my god I'm so sorry"

"Don't apologize for shit that isn't your fault."

The moment he said that I remembered Harry saying the same thing.

"do you still want me to make it"

"yes I'm starving"

"it's lunch time do you want me to make you something to hold you over?"

He smiled "yes please" I made him a quesadilla then got started on dinner
As we sat down to eat

Niall took a bite. "do you think Harry would agree for you to live here"

"honestly I would prefer you haven't yelled at me once"

"I don't yell I just react which in my opinion is scarier." I looked at him. Trying to imagine him being angry or even killing someone but I couldn't he didn't seem like the type.

We did the same thing the night before watch tv while he played guitar.

I liked Niall a lot he was happy he was a nice guy once you forgot what he does for a living

Next day Harry
Harry came to pick me up we walked out "did you behave?"

"yes Niall is way less scarier then you. He didn't even yell at me once."

he laughed "he's shot people while eating jelly fucking donut don't let him fool you, I've seen him slice a man throat while.."

I yelled "stop stop your ruining him for me"

"I'm just telling you people in this gang are dangerous dont trust anyone especially not me and niall."

I nodded

He's right even Niall said it himself he doesn't regret killing anyone and he doesn't react so he doesn't feel anything at all when doing it. But still niall doesn't seem like the type of guy to hurt anyone.