3

woke up from Harry yelling "wake up!" I jumped up to meet eyes with Harry standing in the doorway "come make breakfast."

I got up and went down stairs. "Are eggs ok again?"

he leaned against the counter "sure"

I cooked the eggs and the toast he said "I didn't ask for toast"

  "oh um ok"

"you eat it."

"I'm ok"

"have you eaten since you been here?" I stayed quiet he yelled "Alexis!

"no"

"when did you last eat?"

"Sunday dinner."

"you haven't eaten in 4 days" I shrugged  He said "eat the toast"

I looked at him and "I'm okay"

he went into his waist band and pulled out a gun "eat the toast Alexis" I jumped and grabbed the toast taking a bite.

he said "is that so fucking hard Christ. why don't you get us some orange juice."

I nodded and went to fridge and poured two glasses. I placed his on the table next to him

"do I have to point this at you again to drink" I shook my head no and drank the whole glass.

He smiled "good girl."

I turn to the sink to wash the dishes from breakfast.

"so we are going to the store today. Don't fucking try anything, don't talk to anyone, you will stay by me the entire time. Tell me what you need clothes, soap, what ever we will get it. This is a test if you try to run away I will shoot you without hesitation plus even if you did run this town is fenced in you won't make it far."

I don't really have any clothes so I guess im wearing this..

we got into a car and he said "do you remember the rules" I said "yes"

It was a short drive I looked around and saw the fence he mentioned there was also towers. not sure what they were there for though.

Harry spoke "we have men up there that will shoot anyone that's trying to get out or come in with out permission." I looked at him then back out the window. Trying to figure out where we were it was a town. A small rural town. Maybe someone will help me.

the car came to a stop. "Last reminder behave." I nodded. I followed him he turned to me and said "stay close." I noticed a lot of people were wearing jackets that said dire.

Dire is a gang that's known for killing and kidnapping children.

Harry spoke "yes everyone here is a member or with someone that's a member."

I stopped and said "you're a part of dire?"

He laughed "we can stop at the tattoo shop and get stupid tattooed on you if you like?" He placed his hand on my back to continue walking.

I noticed people looking at harry. We walked into the store and Harry said "so soap, deodorant, hair ties pointing at things on the shelf I nodded.

He looked at me and tilted his head "your hair was straight now it's wavy did you straighten it at home?"

"yeah I hate my hair curly"

"here" then grabbing and putting a straightener in the basket. "curly hair looks good on you." Did he just compliment me?

"clothes, what size are you?"

"If you just take me home and you wouldn't need to buy me anything"

he said "I'm trying to be nice. I can be mean. moving his jacket to show me his gun"

I Mumbled "small"

"good girl" and picked up a bunch of clothes in my size."

"I don't think I need that much" he looked at me with a deadpan face  "sorry go ahead"

he said "alright anything else?" 

"maybe a ride back home".

he looked at me with a blank expression "wow you're really funny. I have a joke too What's the similarity between a bag of crips and a gun?"

"What?"

"When you pull one out and suddenly everybody wants to be your friend." I starred at him he laughed "oh come on that was funny."

No Harry that is not funny not a bit. Especially when you own a gun and threaten to use it whenever you feel.

We put the bags in the car

"Lets stop at the grocery store. I followed it was a few stores down. Passing people it really hit me that they were all dire and killed more people then I can count and wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I held back my tears following Harry around the grocery store

"hard taco shells or soft?"

I shrugged not caring about a fucking taco when I need to figure out how I can get free.

"ok both then."

I followed him

"what did you normally eat?" I shrugged he moved his jacket again

"I just ate what ever was around."

he said "ok so what do you like?"

"chicken I guess.."

"ok what's your favorite crisps?"
"plain normally"

"boring but ok" and put them in the cart

"Favorite soda?"

"sprite"

"Hey! we have something in common." "Do you like fruit? I said apples he nodded we finished up and walked out we drove back

"you were a very good girl." I rolled my eyes I was getting really frustrated whenever he talked to me like thats. 

"I'm not a dog stop talking to me like that".

he froze "cute trying to stand up for yourself but don't forget who's in charge I can talk how ever I like."

After I cooked dinner for Harry I went upstairs. I didn't bother to eat. Honestly I don't even think I can stomach anything. Im the type of person who cant eat when they are upset. And due to my current life I'm beyond upset.

I went and took a shower because smelling like Harry makes me nauseous. I stood under the extremely hot water to try and distract myself from my thoughts.

This would happen to me out of all people I'm stuck in a town full of Dire gang members. What the hell did I do to deserve this. All I've ever done was literally do as I'm told and stay to myself.

 All I've ever done was literally do as I'm told and stay to myself