4

It's been a week. Harry yelled at me a lot which lead to me crying a lot which only made him more annoyed with me. Honestly I was barely holding it together.

He got home I served him his plate. I went to go upstairs when he asked "did you eat?"

I froze "I'm not hungry"

the chair in front of him kicked back gesturing me to sit. "Eat"

I got myself a plate and sat down. It was silent. I hated being around him. I always made sure we weren't in the same room for to long.

"we are going out tonight"

"where" the worry in my voice came out

he smiled "a bar"

"why do I need to go can I just stay here?"

"because I said so Alexis; so go get dressed".

I wanted to fight him on not going but I knew he would scare me with his gun. Like his done all week.

I went and got dressed. I heard Harry yell "let's go I don't have all night." we drove down passing the stores we were at the other day.

He kept going over rules no talking, no walking away, behave. we got there Harry placed his hand on my back and lead me forward into the bar. On the right there was the bar and on the left there were booths. People were dancing and mingling in the middle. we got to the back where there was pool tables then to a flight of stairs. I looked back at Harry and he nodded for me to go. He lead me upstairs where there were couches. he lead us to the couches in the back facing each other with a table in between. On the couches sat four guys one of them being the guy from the van.

"Styles finally!" a blond guy stood up "hello pretty lady" extending his hand I step back only to bump into Harry's chest. I stayed quiet I was terrified knowing they were apart of dire.

Harry spoke "that's Niall, that's Liam, you probably recognize Louis and that's zayn."

Harry went to sit down he gestured for me to sit I shook my head no. he gave me a deadpan look and patted the seat.

Once I sat he grabbed my arm and leaned over "disobey me in front of these men or anyone again you will regret it understood." I nodded I watch as they all started drinking I stayed quiet.

louis nodded his chin to me "seems like someone learned to shut up finally huh" I looked up and everyone laughed he then mocked me saying "help me escape" they all laughed i put my head down.

How do they even think that's funny. Niall pulled out a bag of white stuff they all started setting up lines.

Without thinking I asked "it is that drugs?"

Niall laughed "yeah do you want some?"
Harry said "absolutely not"

Niall pouted his lip "poor lexy can't have drugs"

Liam spoke up "Harry let the girl decide if she wants to or not."

They all looked at me I said "I don't do drugs." Which made them all chuckle. I watched them all do lines. Including Harry.

Someone came up to Harry.
Harry tapped my leg for me to move it then said "stay here" and walked away.

I looked at the ground then back up and scanned the room. I need to get out of here. I felt a body sit next to me and say "don't think about it." I looked to my right and saw Niall he tapped my leg and said "you keep your cute ass right here Harry will be back soon."

Liam laughed "what would be your plan anyways? you would have a bullet in the back of your head before you even reached the door."
Louis spoke "I would be happy to do it too." Before sipping his beer.