99

We are all at Harry's house I'm cleaning up after dinner. Even though Harry says he can do it in the morning. Sarah is filling me in on her and Ashton I can't help but get giddy when she tells me they slept together.

"It took you long enough!" I laugh

"We were taking it slow!" She defends

"Was it slow in bed too?" I smirk

She throws a napkin at me "NO!"

"Oh so it was fast?" I smirk again

"It was perfect." She stated

Ed voice spoke "what was perfect?"

"Me and Ashton." Sarah beamed

"Oh shit congratulations." He cheered his beer can to her glass.

Her phone rang and the pink and her cheek told me exactly who texted her. "He's here.." spoke excited

"Is he coming in?"

"I think we are going back to his to watch movies." Winking at me

"Have fun" I smile "tell me about it tomorrow!"

Ed shook his head "I feel like i miss so much when im gone."

"Maybe you shouldn't leave for so long."

"I wish but it need to be dealt with."

"What do you do?" I ask as I dry the dishes I washed

He pauses "I thought you didn't want to know"

"I think I can handle it now."

"I hunt down people in human trafficking and get them out."

"you kill people though right?"

"I do.." clearing his throat "if I didn't they would come after who I just saved so it's definitely necessary. In order for that person to be free."

I nod "how does it work"

"Well I get a name or names and I figure out the location and we'll go get them"

"Are you alone or are you with other members?"

"if it's a personal buy then I'll just go alone. if it's a business buy then I have a team."

"Business buy...?"

"a brothel"

"People are sick"

"Yep. I've seen some horrific shit being in dire but yet I still find ones who out do the last"

"I can't imagine you killing someone or even being angry."

He laughs "hopefully you never will. I like this being the only version of me you know."

Harry walks into the kitchen "baby I told I would clean in the morning."

"Well now it's done."

He walked toward me making me tilt my head back "you didn't listen to me."

"You aren't the boss of me."

Ed spoke "and I'm about to witness something sexual."

We laugh looking at him as he walked out of the room. When Ed turned the corner Harry yanked me up placing me on the counter hooking his finger under my chin kissing me.

"Stop cleaning up after everyone." he spoke softly

"I don't mind" I spoke against his lips

He pulled back taking his thumb and dragging it down my bottom lip. "I do you're not a maid"