43

I was in a room with a bunch of women. the woman were quiet they were probably here against their will.

one of them was told to get me ready she didn't look me in the eyes.
I refused to move. one of the men came over and started screaming at me I grabbed the top and skirt and went into the corner and changed.

Once I was dressed and given a talk to from a ugly fucking man I was pushed out to the stage. I didn't know what to do. So I just stood there.

The man walked on stage and whispered "take off your clothes or else." I started taking my skirt off I can not take my shirt off I will not take my shirt off.

my eyes scanned the room trying to find something else to think about. But they landed on my father oh my god I'm going to be sick. Yep . I vomited.

I was pulled back stage by my hair. soon my father walked in screaming at me telling me how worthless I am that if I can't do something as simple as take my clothes off then I didn't deserve to breath.

I was escorted back to the tiny room. The guy didn't say anything to me before he put me in the room I begged him to just let me go. Nothing.

Days went by until I got a meal.
I was still in shirt and underwear. I was freezing. The bald man walked in and grabbing me he hit me and threw me against the wall and told me to keep my mouth shut and behave. I didn't even say or do anything I don't understand.

Honestly I didn't have enough energy to fight.
I was brought to room filled with a bunch of men I was still not dressed. I was covering my body with my arms. Trying to hide myself as much as possible.

what the fuck is going on?

A man dressed in a suit spoke to the room. "Ok here we have a small red head, nice breast nice ass $5000"

A man stood up "yep!" another man stood up and said "$6000" oh my god they are selling me? what the fuck! This is so wrong. I'm a human being. it went on and on until one man with blonde hair sitting next to that asshole called my father stood up "12,000" he held out a gun and looked around the room a man the looked like he was going to bid sat back down. sold to the man at the front!

the blond hair man smirk and walked towards me grabbing my face and nodded his head to walk us towards the exit.

He lead me into a elevator. We walked down a hall. He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door pushing me in. It was a living room. God This feels like Déjà vu. I feel like I was walking into Harry's house just yesterday for the first time. But this place it wasn't anything like Harry's it was messy drugs were scattered everywhere.

"home sweet home" With a smirked "go fuckin shower you smell like shit". I stood there "I'm not giving you a fucking tour go find it" while plopping down on the couch lighting a cigarette.

I walked down the hallway into the bathroom it was messy dirty clothes on the floor.

his voice spoke scaring the shit out of me. he held out a sweatshirt and pants with a towel before walking off. I got in the shower I stood there just trying to process. I just need to survive I need to get back to Harry. I finished up got dress and walked out I stood there.

"You can sit"

I sat "what's your name?"

"Luke"

"I'm Alexis"

"No shit" he scuffed

"did you really buy me?"

"yeah"

"why"

"because I felt like it"

"what does it mean"

"that I own you and I can do as I please with you."

"that's not right"

"Jesus how long have you been away from home and you still think life needs to be fair. Grow up"

"Me? grow up? look at your fucking house you can't even clean what adult lives like this".

"fucking clean it then". Throwing the ash Tray off the table. Covering the floor in ash.

"can you let me go"

"fuck off"

"because you bought me do you think im going to sleep with you because im not."

He laughed "if that's what I want then yes." I froze "good for you I already fucked 3 times today so I'm not in the mood."

"where am I sleeping?"

"my bed, on the couch, the floor. where ever you fucking want. stop talking to me already I'm trying to watch this."

"Can you get Harry's I mean my sweatshirt back? The one I was wearing when I got here"

He stayed silent.

A week of cleaning. a week of fucking cleaning it took to clean this mans house the amount of porno magazines was disgusting.

I was screamed at for moving his drugs.
He would say things to me which made me want to gag. he would threaten to drag me into the room and fuck my attitude out of me.

Harry may have kidnapped me but he would never cross a line like that.

I thought about Harry a lot. Did he even care for me or was it just an act. I would never do something like that to someone. I can't believe I actually believed he cared for me. I was angry with Harry but at the same time he was all I wanted.

I thought about how these are the type of men that Harry killed. They all killed.

I