45

Luke POV

It was Alexis first night at the gentleman's club.

as much as I hated for her to be doing this at least she was alive.
I sat at a table with calum, Michael ,John and some other guys who were complete utter scum.

Alexis was practically pushed onto the stage. the flash of worry and fear was written all over. All I could hope is that she would look at any of us 3 and read our minds that we were here for her. mentally. we weren't going to be looking at her like a sex object.

a man walked on stage grabbing her whispering something and walked away she started to undress. I couldn't help but look past her at the wall . I glanced over at the guys who were just as unamused. I glanced at John who oh god no. He was watching his own daughter.

I jumped up "fuck I need to see cherry"

John said "what you don't want to watch my hot daughter"

I laughed "unless you want me to rip her off that stage and fuck her on this table then I suggest I go find someone to fuck".

He laughed. I walked through the curtains opening a door that led outside and immediately threw up. I stood up and walked back in to find cherry "hey sweetheart" she was someone who I trusted we have been friends for years. she knew the situation and loved to help us whenever.

She enjoyed what she does we have tried to help her leave this shit but she refused.

Cherry asked "how's the situation"

"he's watching he's own daughter" she gagged

"I need to figure something out she was like a deer and headlights"

"if she doesn't come out of her shell she's going to end up dead"

I rubbed my hands over my face "fuck I know"

"calm down I can talk to her"

"no don't she doesn't know who I am I don't even know if we can trust her not to slip up and get us killed"

"I'll talk to her girl to girl"

"ok"

cherry handed me a joint. Before walking over to me going to town on my neck. She pulled back And winked at me . I stood up. she snapped the top buttons open on my shirt and ran her fingers through my hair. "thanks" slipping her some cash "you don't need to"

"I want to"

I walked out back to the table. Alexis wasn't on the stage anymore and the table with the guys was now empty. Fuck.

I went backstage I heard yelling I walked over and saw John screaming at Alexis. I mentally begged for her to give me a glance to read my eyes but she didn't.

John grabbed her and told Michael to bring her back to the room.

John turned to me "I swear to god She's going to be laid in a ditch by the end of the weekend"

I laughed

calum spoke "I think we should set her up for auction".

John said "fuck I need a line you boys have anything?"

I laughed "do we have anything? Mate we have it all going into my pocket and handing him a bag with White powder"
We walked back out to the tables.

We sat there trying to figure out what to do with Alexis. We settled on putting her up for auction. I downed my whiskey "I want her."

John looked at me and gave me a nod "better out bid the other men."