48

Harry POV

We laid there she laid on my chest. I listened to her breathing. it was extremely calming know she was next to me and safe.
"Are you still awake?" she spoke

"Yeah."

"What are you thinking about?"

"waiting for you to yell at me honestly"

"Harry.." looking up at me

I sighed "I'm taking you home"

she sat up "by that you mean your home right?."

"No Alexis your home you don't need to worry about John we handled him."

"Harry I don't want to go home I want to be with you."

"don't forget you only met me because I kidnapped you. You only got close to me because we lived in the same house. You were probably trying to cope with being held prisoner."

"Harry do you not love me?"

"I love you Alexis more then I have ever loved anyone but I'm trying to do what's best for you. You deserve someone better then me."

"Harry no I don't. I want you please stop." Her voice cracking

I stood up "we should go now"

"no I'm not going. This isn't happening."

"Please don't make this hard"

She yelled "fuck off Harry I'm not going your going to have to knock me out to bring me home I'm not doing this."

I stepped closer to her and hugged her

She begged "please don't leave me Harry."

I grabbed her face and kissed her. it was a salty taste on my lips from both of our tears. I held her jaw and let the kiss linger. Before I put the cloth over her face her eyes went wide. I murmured out a "i love you im sorry.." she went limp in my arms

It was something I had to do not something I wanted. I wasn't good for her. the relationship wasn't good for her. I fucking ruined her life and she refused to even yell at me how could she not see how fucked the situation is. I need to let her go for her own good. She's strong and she will be ok.

Louis POV
I sat in the hospital with niall. He apparently got shot last night. So Harry dropped him off.
This isn't the first time I'm sitting with Niall in the hospital after he's been shot and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Niall sat in the hospital bed making jokes and hitting on the nurses.

I was sat in the chair texting when Niall asked me to step out I looked up at niall then at the nurse putting two and two together.

I got up and walked out. God I fucking hate hospitals.

I got a call from Harry "I'm bringing her home."

"Is that what she wants."

"No but it's the right thing."

Is she upset?

"She was but now she's unconscious."

"Harry what are you doing mate"

"She's not mad at me louis not even the slightest I thought she would yell or something but she didn't."

"Because she loves you."

"She think she loves me"

"Styles your trust issues are showing."

"I literally fucked up her entire life. Everything about us is wrong."

"Dire is technically wrong but yet it's also right"

"I didn't call to get your input. I'm just telling you we are headed out now"

"Styles just take a second an.."

He hung up.

I waited outside the door once the nurse walked out I went in. Shaking my head.

"Harry is taking Alexis home."

"What? I thought they were going to live happily ever after." Laughing

"It's not funny niall"

"I mean it's Harry he will never let himself have his own happiness."

"Yeah well now his gonna have a bigger stick up his ass."

"How did you actually think this was going to play out?"

"Honestly I thought she would be dead. I don't think anyone expected styles to fall in love."

Niall sighed "it's a shame he seemed genuinely happy."