35

Present day.

We got to Zayns. Harry lead the way down to the basement. I looked around in saw the walls were covered in spray paint art. There was a couch, a bar, tv, and a tattoo area.

I'm still not fully comfortable with zayn. He didn't always tag along with the other guys and when he did he was quiet and only really spoke when spoken to. He was sitting on the couch watching tv when we walked down.

Zayn stood up and smiled "do you want a drink or anything?" looking at me

"I'm alright."

"so what are you looking to get?" looking at Harry. Harry pulled out my sketchbook and showed the drawing to zayn he said cool then proceeded to flipped through the rest of the book. I would have stopped him but he kinda scares me.

"you're really good. you would make a good tattooist."

I smiled "thanks"

"are you getting anything lex?" Walking over to where the tattoo stuff was

"oh no" Harry bumped my hip "scared?"

"I don't do well with blood."

zayn said "there no blood if so it's very tiny."

"maybe one day."

I watched as zayn got all the supplies out he turned on the tattoo gun.

"how do you not mess up while that thing is vibrating

"practice."

Harry said "do you want to tattoo me?" looking at me

I laughed "yea no way.."

"why not?"

"I will fuck it up."

zayn laughed

Harry said "who cares zayn practiced on me."

Zayn said "what if you tattoo something simpler?"

"I don't know."

Harry said "cherries"

"Harry I can't."

he handed me the pen and held out his arm and pointed "please." I swear this man can make me do anything when he looks at me like that.

Zayn said "it's really not that hard."

I rolled my eyes and drew a pair of cherries. zayn handed me the gun "you have to step on the pedal in order for it to turn on"

I nodded stepping on it "Jesus how am I supposed to follow the outline when my hand is shaking.

Harry had a huge grin on his face "by using your eyes."

"what if I hurt you?"

Zayn laughed "he's been hurt worse he will be fine."

I looked into Harry's eyes and he was smiling with his dimple. "it's sweet how worried you are; but the chances of me getting turned on by this is higher then me crying in pain."

I looked at zayn who looked  unfazed by what Harry said.

Harry turned my face towards him "don't look at him when I'm talking about my cock" with a smile.

I smacked him "a tattoo is permanent."

"come here." pulled me onto his lap "please."

I rolled my eyes. He pulled me closer "roll your eyes at me again I won't hesitant to bend you over the bathroom counter."

I shifted so my one leg was closer to the floor to reach the pedal. Turning the tattoo gun on. With a bit of hesitation I started tattooing Harry. I looked up to see if he was ok

Harry laughed "Jesus Christ look at the needle not me." Squeezing my thigh.

Zayn was next to us watching the tv across the room.

"done"

zayn said "this can't be your first time impossible."

Harry said "you miss Alexis Davis are a talented young woman."

I laughed "oh shut up. It's literally two circles and two lines"

Harry said "notice how there's no blood."

I sat and watched Harry get tattooed by zayn. zayn gave me a tattoo gun and to "build" to keep me entertained I could barely figure it out but I eventually got it with the help of zayn telling me what to do.

Once they finished Harry and I drove back to his I was singing to the song on the radio when we pulled into the driveway. Instead of turning the car off when we got there he let the song finish. Once it ended he looked at me "is it even possible to have a crush on someone's voice."

"Yes, literally every time I hear you sing at one of your gigs."

"Really? Do you get wet when I'm up there?"

I laughed opening the car door.

"I need to know because now I'm definitely going to get hard on stage thinking about you in the crowd."

"Harry" I laughed We reached the door.

"Answer me or I'm not opening the door."

I turned and kissed him.