30

The next day.

I put laundry in the wash and then sat on the couch drawing. Harry walked through the door

"hi" he smiled

I smiled back "hi you're home early."

"I did promise we could do something right?"

I nodded getting up he was acting weird.

"So what are we doing?"

He smiled. Taking my hand

We walked outside and around back. There was a blanket with a bag on top.

I looked at Harry "a picnic?"

"it's stupid we can go on a walk or maybe go get ice cream."

"no! this is adorable!!"

We sat down on the blanket he reached into the bag "I bought some fruit and a bottle of wine."

I looked down then back up at him. Trying not to cry.

"Is that ok? I can go grab actual food."

"No this is perfect"

"Why do you look like that?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know that." Pointing at my face

"Nobody has ever done something like this for me before."

"Really? I expected guys to be bending over backwards doing shit like this for a girl like you."

I shook my head no I felt tears in my eyes.

"don't cry i don't do well with that."

I wiped my face and smiled

"Fuck actually do it cry. I don't like seeing you hide your emotions."

I let out a laugh. "If it helps they are happy tears."

We sat there eating fruit drinking and wine Harry put music on his phone for background. It was really nice.

"So are you going to tell me what happened with your face?"

"I got punched." He shrugged

"Why?"

"Don't think I should say"

"what do you think I'm going to call the police".

He laughed

"Hello officer Harry is doing something illegal also I've been kidnap by the same man."

His smile dropped. I noticed which made me shut up from my joke.

"Harry I didn't.."

"It's okay I'm sorry."

"Harry" I got on his lap kissing him. "I'm practically drunk on wine I didn't mean to ruin this."

He looked checked out. Not reciprocating my kisses

I sighed sliding off his lap. Onto the blanket pulling my knees to my chest.

"These last couple of weeks have been the best weeks I've ever had.if that means anything"

"Is it because I finally put my cock in you" smirking.

There's the Harry I ..like.

I laid back laughing Looking at the sky

wine apparently makes me talkative. "Why do you keep sleeping with me."

"Huh?"

"You don't sleep with the same person twice."

He laid next to me. "I don't know."

I was messing with my fingers while my brain was on overdrive. "It's out of convenience right?

He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Honestly I don't know. but it's definitely not out of convenience. I think I have a crush.." he stopped talking I turned to face him. "Fuck I'm drunk talking I need to stop."

"No keep going" I giggled

He pinned me down "you didn't hear anything love."

I bit my lip. Looking up at him. Completely in awe of him. Which is funny because he looked at me almost afraid to say what ever he was thinking.

"Can I take a picture of you?"

Huh?

"I want to freeze time. You look fuck adorable right."

"I'm probably going to look awkward but ok."

He snapped photos of me.

"Tell me why hasn't anyone done sometime like this with you before?"

"I don't know I'm not special enough I guess" laughing.

His lips connected to mine with out warning. I didn't mind though kissing him felt like I was on cloud 9, kissing him felt like the world stopped, kissing him made my brain stop for a moment.

We laid there kissing.

"Hey uh how long are you going to make out for until you realize that I'm standing here?"

Within in a blink of an eye Harry had his gun pointed in the direction of the voice. We both turned to see Louis.

Louis laughed "it's just me"

Harry groaned "I know"

harry put his gun back in his waist band I didn't even realize he had it on him.

Louis said "uh we are having rehearsals for the show this week."

Harry turned to me "do you want to come?"

"Yes please."

Harry smirked "you heard the woman" looking at Louis "give us like 5 mins" his hand went to my thigh. I smacked him "fuck ok 2min" smirking again at me. I stood up shaking my head.

We got to Louis house I've never been here before. I followed them inside.

Louis said "everyone in the basement" opening the door to what I assumed is the basement

I freeze. Louis isn't to fond of me so I feel like going into his basement out of everyone would be a death trap.

Harry placed his hand on my back. Letting out a small laugh "you're ok" next thing I know my feet were going down a flight of stairs

To my surprise it was really nice down here.

Liams voice spoke "Alexis welcome to the studio."

"Studio?"

Liam said "yeah we write/record music/rehearse here." Then pointing to a door saying "Nialls in the box right now"

Louis then smirks at me and then Harry. Then turns to Liam "I'm going to need that grand."

Liam laughed saying "what did you catch them?"

I looked at Harry who looked annoyed. "Alright shut up and let's get this shit over with."