61

Harry was at my apartment. He tapped leg "Do you want to go to Louis's to swim?"

"Hmm I don't own a swimsuit."

I know Harry knows about my scars but I really don't like bringing it up.

The way Harry looked at me though I knew he some how read my mind.

"We can stay here and watch a movie."

"We can go to Louis's still I'll put my feet into the water."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Harry"

We headed over.

I sat at the edge of the pool I watched them all play fight in the water.

Kinda happy I'm not in there because they are being super rough.

Once they calmed down and decided to get out we sat by the fire pit

Niall looked at Liam "hey payno have you found the right bank yet?"

Liam laughed "yes I'm working on the security shit right now."

Harry cleared his voice we all looked at Harry confused. He sighed and smacked his face with a huge smile.

"We also rob banks." Harry said blankly

"YOU WHAT! WHY?"

Everyone was quiet and just looking between Harry and I

"Honestly for the fun of it" he shrugged like that was a normal answer

I gave him a confused face.

"It started a running drunk joke. which turned sober joking. Plus who doesn't have rob a bank on their bucket list?"

"Me! I don't! why would I want to do that?"

Niall said "Bullshit if you could get away with it you would do it. plus we wanted to be like one of those cool action movies"

I sat there with my mouth wide open

Harry said "Hey maybe we can do it together Bonnie and Clyde" giving me a wink .

"What no! Wait What else have you done?"

Liam said "We broke into the White House.."

"YOU WHAT!"

Niall spoke "Twice"

"TWICE!?" I asked in disbelief

Harry said "We were drunk . US security is shit you would be surprised how easy it was."

"Why did you do it twice?"

Harry said "Louis was upset he wasn't there the first time"

I said "Oh yeah that make perfect sense." Rolling my eyes

Niall said "look now she's upset. sweetheart it's okay we can break into it again and give you a grand tour."

I said "no no thank you."

Harry said "yeah leave my innocent girlfriend alone."

I scoffed "innocent?"

Harry laugh "don't sound offended."

I rolled my eyes

louis scoffed "name one crazy thing you done besides steal a bloody pen."

"I um.."

Harry patted my head "it's okay I still love you."

"I want in on the bank."

Niall shouted "FUCK YEAH!"

Harry said "no absolutely not."

Niall said "hey you're not her parent."

Louis said "yeah no way I'm not getting caught she doesn't have any stealthy experience"

"hey I can be stealthy." Crossing my arms

Louis laughed "no offense love but robbing a bank is a big boy job. Maybe go practice stealing something more then 2 dollars yeah?"

I looked at Harry who just shrugged agreeing before saying "also it's dangerous god forbid security draws a weapon. Or if we shoot someone you will pass out."

"you shoot people!"

Louis said "do you think we can walk into a bank and then they willingly hand us all their money?"

I said "you kill people over money!"

Liam said "we try aim for their leg or arm but some people don't.."

Louis cut in "well maybe if he listened and stayed put."

Liam cut in "anyways lex it's like our guys trip."

"can't you guys go on a road trip or go fishing."

They all at the same time said BORING.

Niall said "can we go back to the time you passed out and I thought you died.."

I shook my head "let's not."

he said "no no it was literally like.." He stood up next to the pool and yell "BOOM" and dramatically fell into the pool.

I laughed

He came out of the water and continued telling his side of what happened "I was like what what's happening? I thought you were shot. I've never been so confused."

Harry laughed "you should have seen me when she passed out from cutting her finger. She hit the ground so hard.. It literally came out of no where."

"yeah yeah what ever so I'm not a cold blooded killer sue me."

Liam said "it's crazy how different you are now compared to when we first met you."

I said "you would be too if you had a gun pointed at you for everything"

Louis said "you were annoying to be fair."

I said "you wouldn't have shot me right?" looking at Louis.

he got up and looked around "anyone want another beer?"

"Louis really?!"

He sighed "I don't think you want me to answer that love."

Harry said "don't worry I would have shot him if he did."

"you won't shoot me now right louis?"

louis said "Niall mate your low on beer I'll grab ya one walking in the house."

Harry said "he won't."

"but he would."

Niall said "to be fair he would shoot any of us if we pissed him off enough."

Harry kissed my head. Mumbled "He wouldn't even get the chance to take his safety off before he would be on the floor."

"Harry you wouldn't have actually shot me right?"

His eyebrows shot up "Lou do you need a hand in there?"
Everyone laughed

I smacked him

"Niall would you have?"

Niall put his hands up "Nope you could have ran away from me and I wouldn't even thought of pulling the trigger"

"Really?"

Niall said "like I said I'm not a dick. I wouldn't kill someone's with out a good reason."

"So you would have let me get away?"

Niall laughed "absolutely not I could easily stop you."

"What would you hit me?" I questioned

Niall choked "what no! I would have just grabbed you Jesus what kind of guy do you think I am."

Liam spoke "dire men don't hit woman unless they know how to fight."