80

I was laying my head on Harry's lap while he was busy on his phone. I reached up poking his cheek he smirked a bit but continued to toy with his bottom lip as he concentrated on whatever he was doing. I reached up sticking my finger in his nose causing to pull away.

He snickered looking down at me. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes I need attention." I pouted

He looked at me confused "I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"Attention isn't solely based on having sex Harry." I gave him a deadpan face

"Ok so tell me what kind of attention do you need."

"I don't know I'm bored." I sighed

"Let's watch a movie or we can go grab food..?" He stroked my cheek

"Oor we can go to the bar." I smiled

"You would rather go to the bar then to have a quiet evening?"

"Kinda it will be fun we know your friends are there I can get Sarah to go and we can all have a fun night."

"Hey you don't have to convince me baby." He laughed

Within the hour we were sat at the bar. I asked Harry to order me a drink that I haven't tried yet.

I tapped Sarah "look Ashton is here!"

She smiled "do you think he's going to come over here?"

I went into my phone texting Harry. 'Bring Ashton over!'

Within a few moments I felt Sarah nudge me "he's walking over he's walking over"

Harry grabbed my hand pulling me with him to sit on his lap. leaving a spot next to Sarah open.

When I looked at him he winked at Sarah. When I turned to see her reaction her face was red.

Ashton sat down in the now open seat next to her.

Ashton turned to Sarah "I've been meaning to stop by the thrift shop to see if you have any paintings."

Sarah smiled we have a bunch of paintings! You should definitely come look around."

I felt Harry hand squeeze my thigh. He leaned forward "Sarah don't you paint?"

"Yeah" she spoke "but it's probably nothing he would be interested in."

Ashton said "hey maybe I would." With a cheeky smile.

Niall walked over with a girl around his arm. "Hey Lou do you have any" tapping his nose "I can grab off ya?"

Louis went into his back pocket taking a bag out and hanging it to Niall. Niall sat down not to far from us.

I watched him he started off being touchy with the girl then moved behind her and reached around her dumping the bag out on the table in front of him.

I watched him set it up. It looked so intriguing.

Harry leaned forward whispering in my ear "I hope I'm not watching you check out Niall."

I smirked "would that upset you?"

He chuckled in my ear "you know the answer."

"Well good news for you I'm not."

"Are you looking at the girl? Are you interested in her?" He chuckled

"You wanna know what I'm thinking about?" I smile

He hummed in my ear "I always want to know what's running through that pretty little head of yours"

I hummed taking a sip of my drink "I'm thinking about when you use be like niall. Picking up random girls sleeping around."

Was that what I was thinking about no but it's fun to see how he reacts when that time of his life is brought up."

Harry squeezed my thigh "worst time of my life." With a chuckle

"Looks like Niall would say otherwise."

"Niall doesn't know what it's like to have someone like you."

"So you don't miss the single life?"

"Fuck no." he spoke seriously "I hope you're not saying that because you do."

I laugh "nope."

"Good" he kissed my shoulder.

I glance back over to Sarah who was still in a conversation with Ashton both of them smiling and laughing.

I pulled Harry up making him follow me to the bar. He walked behind me with in hand on my waist.

He ordered us more drinks I turned around to face him as he leaned one hand on the bar counter looking down at me.

This man will always give me butterflies. He's hand stroked my cheek. "When are you gonna stop blushing so hard when I look at you."

I squinted at him "you're full of yourself."

He smiled "how about we do us both a gave and fill you up with some of it."

I nearly choked "Harry that was the weirdest way to say that."

"I know I know "he laughed "I realized after I said it let's pretend I didn't."

"Nope that's definitely gonna stick in my brain forever." I laughed

He laughed and handed me my drink. "It leaves me no choice to get you drunk so you forget."

I chugged the drink. "Fine with me."

He's eyes widened "you're gonna drink drink tonight?"

I shrugged "Sure I have nowhere to be tomorrow."

He smirked and shrugged "alright miss living on the edge let's get you some real drinks then."

I can't tell you everything that happen tonight. I remember being on Harry's shoulders. Harry holding down louis so I could put his hair in a ponytail. Dancing with Sarah.

We somehow ended up at Ashton making pizza. Which broke out into a huge argument about pineapple on pizza.

It's funny how I'm getting use to them fighting. I remember how scared I would get if one of them raised their voice sightly. And now I just threw cheese at niall and told him to shut up already. Oh how the times changed.

I remember Harry feeding me the pizza and making fun of how long it was taking me to chew. I also remembered watching Sarah and Ashton really hitting it off. They were so cute. I know they would work so well together.