1. Meet the Wizard

Katlin stark. Genius, billionaire, and in lovewith a wizard?

***********

Katlin stark woke dazed her eyes tried to focus as she took in her surroundings. She was on a table. A cold metal table her suit wasnt on her. Her shirt was ripped off and there were sensors on her chest. An IV in her arm and what looked like plain fluids running into her vein.

She pulled the iv out first her fingers gripping at the needle. Then the sensors. The machines started to beep alerting whoever took her of their lack of host.

She spilled off the table finding her footing and looked around, it didn't look like a hospital it didn't look like a doctors office, but they had all the medical equipment that a doctor would have.

'Whoa whoa whoa you're up you're up?' A little round man was staring at her his hands in the air and he was calling someone strange.

'I'm not staying do you understand me I'm leaving where the fuck am I?' Kat snapped.

'Strange get your ass in here Strange!' He called and suddenly a man was in front of her he seemingly appeared out of nowhere

'I think you really wanna sit back down' he said but Katlin shook her head no she did not want to sit down she wanted to leave.

'I've been through worse than what I've been through this past few days I don't need your help I don't need your assistance I need Jarvis and I need to go home now.' She raised her hands and summoned her suit the pieces came flying at her molding to her body like a second set skin. The man ducked as the metal suit came flying through the air.

'Ma'am you were hurt pretty badly I really think you should stay... my name is Dr. Stephen Strange and I can help you.' He was wearing a cape, a red cape not a lab coat. Yeah right she wasn't staying with these weirdos.

'Like I said I don't need your help I need Jarvis.'

'is Jarvis your doctor?' Stephen asked hands still in the air, showing her he wasn't a threat.

'No Jarvis is an AI' she told him moving around him but he grabbed her arm

'Ma'am I really think you should stay you were pretty banged up when I found you'. She pulled her wrist free from him and held her wrist up to her mouth and said call Tony Stark the man's eyes went wide Stark?

'My name is Kat Stark and if you think you're going to hold me hostage here you're gonna have Tony to deal with and he is not as fun as me so I suggest you let me go right now before he sends A team of.. no correction a fucking army of robots of his making to come and kick your ass down!' she warned and Stephen nodded as she made her way through the sanctum. She looked around getting lost and confused. where the hell was she? what was this place? it was cute, vintage, artsy even but there was no places this big in New York.

'May I show you to the door?' Stephen offered and she nodded her hands raised ready to fire at any moment but he brought it to the door down a long staircase into the front he opened it up to New York.

'New York?' she asked

'Where did you think you were?' Stephen asked watching her carefully.

'Well the last time I was kidnapped I was brought to Miami... that was not a fun experience although it was sunny which was nice.' She told him.

'I did not kidnap you' Stephen repeated 'I saw you injured and I wanted to help. I am a doctor. I swear I did not hurt you I was monitoring your vitals I was giving you warm fluids I was-'

'Yeah OK let's say I believe you but I'm fine thank you but I'm fine OK thank you goodbye.'

'If you-' but before he could say anything else she was flying off the ground her suit lifting her from the sidewalk and she was gone just like that.

'So that tonys starks ex wife' wong said holding up a tablet to show stephen.

'Ex wife?' Stephen asked looking over the article about Katlin stark. Genius, billionaire, philanthropist.

'Yeah shes a pistol from what ive read but shes smoking hot.' Wong said looking to the sky, Kat was long gone.