One shot

'OK so the how works, now we gotta figure out the when and the where.' Steve was telling them 'almost everyone in this room has come in to encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones.'

'Substitute the word encounter for damn near killed by-' Kat told them '-one of the six infinity stones.'

'Well I haven't,' Scott said 'and I don't even know what you're talking about doing.'

"Regardless we only have enough particles for one round each,' Bruce explained 'and these stones are in a lot of different places throughout history.'

'So not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in.' Tony said

'Which means we have to pick our targets.' Clint added

'Correct.' Tony said

'Where to start... my grandfather many years ago,' Thor began to explain 'had to hide the stone from the dark elves... there she is yes that is Jane an old flame of mine..' thor was still hung up on her. "So I had to take her to Asgard and I got to introduce it to my mother... Who is dead. Oh you know Jan and I aren't even together anymore-'

'That was great thought maybe we should move on' kat suggested as tony guided Thor back to his seat.

'The power stone,' rocket began 'Quill said he stole the power stone from morag.'

"Morag?'

'A planet in outer space.' Rocket told them. 'Oh look he's like a puppy do you wanna go to space, puppy?' rocket questioned Scott

'The soul stone is on Vormir.' Nebula told them.

'What is Vormir?' Natasha question

'Dominion of death the very center of celestial existence, it's where Thanos murdered my sister.' nebular told them

'Not it.' Scott said

'The wizard... the time stone guy-'

'Stephen strange' Kat hissed at them annoyed

'What kind of doctor was he again?' Natasha question

'Ear nose throat meets rabbit in a hat.' Tony said

'I'm going to slap all of you!' Kat warned

'He was on What Sullivan St?'

'Bleeker.' Kat corrected

'Guys if you picked the right year there are three stones in New York.' Nat told them.

'Shut the front door,' bruce said sitting up

They had a plan, the space stone, mind stone and time stone were in New York, the reality stone was in Asgard and the power stone was in Morag while the soul stone was in Vormir.

'All right we got a plan, six stones, three teams one shot.'