Yelena

'Thanks for coming with me... just after everything with Clint I just needed someone to talk to you and I figured you were a good choice.' Kat said as they approached her apartment.

'I'm really glad you called me but how did you call me?' Kat questioned.

'I checked clints phone and got your number when he was not paying attention.' Kate admitted. 'I figured it would come in handy.'

'Oh no problem, OK wouldn't be the first time someone stalked me.' Thinking back to Stephen finding her address to return her necklace after she thought he abducted her... ah memories. "So about what happened... it smells like macaroni did you make macaroni?'

'no I did not' kate said slowly.

'Stay behind me please,' Kat instructed taking a step forward

'Hello Kate Bishop and oh hello there Katlin Stark.' Yelena said smiling over at them, kate threw the closest object she could find but Yelena caught it easily.

'Who are you?' Kat questioned trying to put distance between Kate and the woman.

'Hi I made macaroni if you want some?' Yelena said holding up the pot.

'I am not going to sit and have dinner with you after you tried to kill me and then just broke into my house!' Kate declared.

'This is the woman you were telling me about?' Kat questioned.

'I did not try to kill you A; I put you on a wire to remove an obstacle and B; I did not break anything I am way too talented for that and C; stop being so defensive!' Yelena told her. kat raised her hands her suit activated, blasters at the ready. 'You're so hostile I'm not going to hurt you I promise.' She put down the pot of macaroni. 'I don't have any weapons on me. OK I take that back I do not have any weapons currently in my hands,' she told her but looked at her hands. 'That's a lie also and in all honesty if I was going to kill you I would've-'

'Done it already.' Kate finished.

'Yes as soon as you walked through the door' Yelena confirmed.

'Yeah I probably wouldn't even had time to shut the door... I would've been dead.' Kate said

'No yeah' Yelena agreed.

'What the fuck is happening right now?' Kat questioned looking between them.

'My sister saved the world, Natasha Romanoff saved the world.' Yelena told them.

'Wow I did not see that coming, I'm so glad I didn't kill you up there.' Kate said and yelena started to laugh.

'You kill me? Again Kate Bishop you are so funny. That is hilarious. That is the funniest, don't you think Katlin Stark?'

'You know our names but we don't know yours.' kat said still ready to attack.

'Black widow assassin is what Clint said.' Kate told her quietly. 'I met her on the roof, she tried to kill me and Clint!'

'Yes I gathered that.' Kat said, black widow assassins. This wasn't good. 'OK well then I'm going to need you to come with me. We can have a civil conversation in a place that you did not break into.' Kat began hoping to diffuse the situation before havoc ensured like it always did.

'Take a seat Kate bishop, take a seat Katlin Stark, do you want any macaroni I just made it it's good.' Yelena asked again.

'No' Kate said nervously sitting down

'Sure I'm hungry' kat said.

'I put hot sauce in mine do you want hot sauce in yours?' Yelena asked

'I've never put hot sauce in it before is it good?' kat asked, if this really was natasha's sister then she could get through to her. she could help her and make her see that natasha's death was not on clints hands.

'It's fucking great.' Yelena declared.

'All right... Kate where the bowls?' Kate pointed and Kat moved to get it, she came back and Yelena gave her a heaping scoop and doused in hot sauce.

'Well what do you think Katlin Stark?' Yelena questioned.

'It's good,' Kat confirmed, putting her fork down and folding her hands on the table. 'so what do you want? Why are you here? Why did you break in and make macaroni?'