Time heist

Time heist.

New York 2012 they were fighting Loki's army, Bruce Tony, Kat, Steve and Scott were in New York, getting the Space, Mind and Time stones.

Bruce was after the time stone they thought it best if Stephen didnt meet kat pre their original meeting. Although she so desperately wanted to see him again. she was so nervous and excited that she didn't even think about the fact that Stephen wasn't a stone keeper yet.

'Smash a few things Bruce,' Kat instructed.

Thor was an Asgard 2013 with rocket, getting the reality stone.

Rhodey and nebula were at morag, getting the power stone

While clint and nat were headed to vormir, getting the soul stone.

'Look at us, we were such babies.' Kat whispered into Tony's years they watch their younger selves take Loki into custody along with the Tesseract. 'All right little buddy, you're up there's our stone.' Kat said pointing at the Tesseract being locked in the case by Brock Rumlow. 'He was Hydra.' Kat whispered. How did they not see it before, he was totally throwing around bad guy vibes.

'We didn't know that at the time though.' Tony added

'How could you not know that? They look like bad guys.' Scott informed them.

'Go get the Tesseract' Kat demanded, she took s step back. 'steve you need help?' she asked into coms.

'Nope, I should be coming down soon though, I will keep you posted.' He told her.

'What do you think? Weight limit! Use the stairs!' Younger Tony told hulk. Hulk stomped away.

'Got the case... okay tony, coming your way.' Kat said sliding it across the floor, he scooped it up moving quickly. Tony grab the case only to be flung aside As Hulk slammed through the door, storming out a raging green ball of anger causing the case to go flying from his hands and slid over to Loki.

'Shit-' tony muttered as Loki disappeared.

'Tony! Tony! Tony!' Young Kat screamed falling down beside him.

'I'm gonna try something I don't know if it's going to work.' Thor said

'What are you going to do? You can't kill my husband. Thor do not kill my husband!' Young kat demanded as scott had pulled a pin in tonys arc reactor heart.

'I'm not I'm not...' thor said unconvincingly, he tapped his hammer against Tony's chest

'Tony are you OK?' kat questioned holding his head in her lap.

'Yeah honey I'm OK OK that was wow OK.' Young Tony said trying to breathe. She hugged him tight.

'oh my God I thought I lost you just now.' Young Kat told him.

'We were so cute.' Tony told kat nodding over to their younger selves.

'I don't you know about you but I am still cute.' Kat informed him.

'That wasn't supposed to happen was it?' Scott asked, seeing Loki leave with the package.

'No it wasn't' Tony answered

'Tell me you found that cube' Steve said as he ran into his younger self

'Loki took the cube, he disappeared... I don't know where he disappeared to but he's always been a little shit, he could be anywhere in the world, possibly planet, planets plural.' Kat told them as they headed out. 'he could be anywhere.'