Goodbye Helmut

'You don't have to go back.' Kat told him a week later.

'Unfortunately my dear... Yes I do. I have unfinished business.' Zemo told her.

'But they are gonna send you away.' kat told him. 'and ive liked having you around.'

'ive like living here, ive liked getting to see out in your element.' Zemo told her.

'I don't want you to go.' Kat pleaded.

'this wont be the end for us.' He told her.

'are you sure? This feels like goodbye.' Kat said sadly. 'Zemo, if Stephen and I dont end up eloping like im thinking,' she winked at stephen 'i need to be able to sneak you away and have you here for the wedding.' Kat told Zemo.

'I would love that. Here. Take Olzeniks number. Call him if you need anything and he will get in contact with me.' zemo assured her

'But you dont even know where they are taking you.' Kat reminded him.

'This is not goodbye.' He said grabbing her hands. 'I promise this isn't the end for us.' Zemo assured her.

'How will I know where to find you? The raft? Wakanda?'

'I will find a way to let you know.' He kissed her cheek. 'goodbye my dear.' Stephen opened a portal.

'A memorial?' kat questioned looking past him.

'Unfinished business.' He told her again and she hugged him.

'Goodbye Helmut.'