With my whole heart

Zemo grasped Kats hand hooking their arms together as he lead her outside.

'You look lovely.' Zemo told her, her heart was pounding in her chest she stopped walking and zemo turned to her. 'whats wrong my dear?'

'I cant do this.' She told him. Taking a few steps back.

'What? No you were so happy, so ready a few hours ago... what happened?' zemo questioned running his hands along her arms.

'what if my and tony got messed up when we got married. We were fine before that. what if that happens again?' kat questioned, she couldn't breathe she felt her suit start to activate but she blocked the sensor stopping it she pulled off the bracelets dropping them to the floor. 'What if-'

'What if nothing.' Zemo told her. 'what if you and Anthony were never meant to be, what if everything up until meeting Stephen was supposed to happen, so that you would meet him?' Zemo questioned.

'What if it doesn't work out and my heart gets broken again!' kat declared 'I cant handle that again Zemo.' She cried out sitting down.

'No tears.' Zemo said grabbing a tissue. 'come on, put your big girl panties on and marry Stephen.' Zemo told her helping her up and dusting her off.

'I'm scared Z.' she told him.

'Love is scary and wonderful all at the same time.' Zemo told her. 'scared to lose someone is not a good reason not to love them.' zemo told her, pressing a kiss to her hand. 'You love Stephen, no?'

"With my whole heart.' She told him.

'you want to marry him?'

"Yes.'

'Good. Lets get you married then.' Zemo said and she nodded.

'Thank you.' She said hugging him. He picked up her bracelets but she shook her head, she didn't need them today, today was going to be perfect. No monsters. No more melt downs.