Bar and Bedroom

'Things you can say in a bar and also in the bedroom?' kat told the boys

'Youre letting us play your and tonys game?' Sam questioned.

'Fill her up' kat began and bucky sniggered.

'I feel like i over paid' bucky said and kat fell from her bar stool.

'Dont overdo it i want to be able to walk tomorrow.' Kat told them downing another.

'Can you smell that?' Sam questioned

'Gross,' kat said laughing.

'Thats harder than I remember.' Zemo told them and kat slapped the bar laughing.

'Yes boys! This is how its done! I should have let you in on this years ago!' Kat told them.

'That sort of works too.' zemo told her kats eyes sliding to him. 'Should have let you in years ago,' he told her and spilt her drink as she was bringing it to her mouth.

'Guys i found something lets move'. Sharon told them.

Kat had never been more grateful for her mystic arts training with Stephen. She opened a portal out of the shipping container right before it blew. Everyone jumped through landing scattered around the shipping yard. Bullets flying and zemo was gone.

'Portal us out of here!' Sam yelled.

'Trying!' Kat yelled as her shields were wavering. She had never had to use them in an actual fight before. Stephen could portal and use spells and shields with ease but she never needed to. she had her suits and her tech but a portal would be really nice right now. as zemo shot down a bazooka from the top of a shipping container kat opened a portal to sharons place. Everyone ran through, she left it open for Zemo as he came jumping down.

'That was sexy.' She told him as he walked through.

'Is my wife flirting with me?' he teased.

'Definitely not.' She told him grinning as the portal closed behind her. Riga was there next stop but kat wanted to, no she needed to go home. She told them to text her the address once they got there. she portaled home to see Stephen and wong arguing again.

'Hey!' kat said coming up behind them. 'Whats the problem today?'

'Kat!' Stephen came up kissing her. 'I'm sorry I didn't get your call. Ive been trying to get back sorcerer supreme because Wong is incompetent!' Stephen told her.

'I figured you were busy, its okay.' She said holding onto him as wong descended the stairs.

'I am named sorcerer supreme. Get over it! I'm the boss now. you have to listen to me!' wong told him.

'You got it because of a fucking loop hole!' Stephen told him.

'loop hole?' kat questioned.

'Being blipped away.' he reminded her.

'Right I try and block most of those years out of my mind completely.' She told him.

'The sanctum will be in ruins with you in charge and you know it!' Stephen told him.

'The sanctum has been under my protection for the past five years Strange! Its still standing.' Wong informed him.

'Are you done helping James and Sam?' Stephen asked pulling kat away.

'That's right you walk away!" wong called after them.

'We are not done!' Stephen assured him.

'Not done yet. They were flying to Riga and I wanted to see you.' Kat told him.

'When are you headed back?' he questioned softly bringing his lips to hers.

'Tomorrow I think. I'm not really sure how long it takes but... I think we are getting closer to the Flag smashers.' Kat told him.

'Flag. Smashers?' he questioned.

'Don't ask me, people like to name stuff stupidly.'

'Like ironman?' Stephen questioned and wished he didn't the moment he said it.

'Exactly. The suits are not iron, its mostly metals but metal man didn't sound as cool.' Kat told him.

'You never got a nickname did you?' Stephen questioned.

'I mean the media called me a lot of names-' kat reminded him. 'but no, I was always just Kat.' She wrapped her around him. 'but lets not talk anymore. I only got you for a bit. I want to make the most of it before I leave again.'