140. She Hulk

When kat opened her eyes she saw a steaming mug of tea in front of her she brought it to her lips licking off the frothy oat milk before feeling a hand pulling her back into the bed.

'Good morning.'

'Good morning,' stephen echoed giving her a kiss. She sat up straddling him quickly her lips on his again but as she moved the blanket flying through the air knocking the remote to the floor the tv sprung to life.

'News of jennifer walters attorney of law transformed in a hulk at a hearing-' the news anchor said and kat turned staring up at the pictures and drawing of Jen in hulk form. She sat between stephens legs as every news channel was talking about the she hulk.

'She hulk.' Kat repeated. 'Not bad not great but not bad.'

'What if i was a hulk what would i be?' Stephen mused 'sexy hulk?"

'Please honey you already have an extra eye don't add green. Its not your color.' Kat told him sweetly as he wrapped his arms tighter around her.

+

'She hulked out?' Kat questioned already laughing. 'Get it she hulk-ed out? She hulk shes a she hulk!'

'I understood kat i have an IQ of-'

'Yeah yeah smart hulk,' kat mocked

'I didnt pick the nickname.' bruce reminded her smugly.

'I call you half and half,' kat remarked. 'Think if I posted a video on instagram saying hanging with my pal half and half the whole smart hulk would go away?' Kat tormented putting him on speaker as she moved about the sanctum.

'No. Its already in their minds,' bruce said doubtfully.

'I think i want to test it!' Kat declared

'Katlin no!' Bruce shouted.

'Fine fine let yourself believe they call the you smart hulk.' Kat agreed. 'But if I say to Stephen im going to see half and half he knows.' Kat informed him.

'That is because you are mean like tony,' bruce told her.

'You mean brilliant like tony,' kat countered

'That too.' Bruce agreed.

'Hey.... Where are you? It sounds like you are on a spaceship- shut up you are! You are going to siccar without me!' Kat shouted 'damn you bruce.'

'Sorry kat-eroni.'

'No. Gross. Dont call me that.' Kat demanded

'Right that was weird.' Bruce agreed. 'Im handling some stuff.'

'I want to see all the people dressed like you worshipping their hero! Don't you want to brag? Don't you want me to think Bruce is the coolest?" Kat countered.

'Damn...' Bruce muttered thinking it through. 'Damnit I can't turn the spaceship around now!'

'I thought you wanted my help!' Kat exclaimed

'I did and you helped me and now im handling some stuff.'

'Jerk.' Kat spat

'Love you too kit kat. Hey kit kat i like that-'

'Bye half and half. Call me if you need me.' Kat instructed.

'I'm arnold palmer and you are candy-' bruce went on

'Cause I'm sweet like chocolate and stephen makes me melt.' Kat told him and bruce scrunched up his face. 'I can literally feel you cringing through the phone.' Kat remarked

'You love him so much its gross.' Bruce told her

'Love bruce. One day you are going to find a blue woman and make purples babies!' Kat decided

'Gross. Stop. Im hanging up.'

'I'm not color prejudice!' Kat told him. 'It could be a pink woman, or yellow or-'

'BYE KAT!"