3001

It was a beautiful day for a terrible occasion. Everyone had gotten someone back but somehow they all felt completely broken without Tony Stark in their lives. Kat was one of those people. For a long time she both loved and hated Tony but she didn't know which was stronger. But these past five years with him and Pepper and morgan, she only saw the good times and she really didn't know how she was going to live in a world without Tony Stark.

'Everybody wants to happy ending. But doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time, I'm hoping if you play this back it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited I hope we get back somewhat of a normal version of a planet restored. If there ever was such a thing. God what a world. Universe now... if you told me 10 years ago that we were not alone, let alone to this extent I wouldn't have been surprised but come on! who knew epic forces of darkness and light come in to play? And for better or worse that's the reality that Morgan is going to have to find her way in. So I thought I better record a greeting in case of an untimely death on my part.. of course not that death at any time is untimely...'

Morgan sat between Pepper and Morgan watching as Tony was projected into the room.

'This thing we are going to try and pull off tomorrow's got me scratching my head about this surviving this thing then again that is the hero gig, part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for everything is going to work out exactly the way it's supposed to. I know you love your Aunt Kat 3000, but I love you 3000 and 1.' The holographic Tony said before shutting off the camera. His Iron Man helmet had projected him into the living room, they all stood around watching the last words of Tony Stark. They sent his first arc reactor heart into the water surrounded by a bouquet of flowers. Kat pepper and Morgan stood up front Morgan in between them hugging them tightly as the rest of the avengers their family and close friends all lined up silently to pay their respects to the man that saved the universe. It should have been a happy day but here they were dressed in black and tears running down their faces. The world would never be the same without Tony Stark.