Love ya

'Ah-chu' kat crinkled her nose as she looked up.

'What was that?' Wong questioned looking up from his tea

'Excuse me.' she told him.

'That was the cutest sneeze ever right?' Stephen said kissing kats head as he walked past to fill her cup.

'That was like a baby kitten sneeze' wong told them

'Shut up' kat groaned

'A baby kitten sneeze. Is that why they call you cat?'

'Katlin, wong. Katlin. You know that.' kat corrected looking through her purse for her keys.

'Baby kitten sneezes... how come ive never heard that before. You are always here and that was adorable.' Wong went on.

'Shut. Up.' Kat told him, moving to the door.

'Because they are baby kitten sneezes thats why you've never heard them.' Stephen informed and kat rolled her eyes.

'My father sneezed like an elephant you heard it from outside and down a few houses. No joke. It was so loud.' Kat told them finally pulling out her keys. 'Alright. Ill call you later,'

'Bye' he said kissing her goodbye

'Love you' she said pulling the door closed but turned back around slowly. 'I would like it to be known that i said love ya not you which are different.' Kat lied.

'Completely different' stephen stood shirtless drinking his coffee trying to keep the grin off his face.

'I mean i do.. love you... i dont not... Im just... what i meant to say was....'

'Love ya too kat.'

'Oh thank God. My heart is racing so fast i thought my suit was going to activate' kat said pulling the door shut. 'Bye!' She called through the closed door

'That was a train wreck.' Wong told Stephen.

'No that was perfect.'

'That was your first I love yous?' wong questioned.

'Yes. First of many.' Stephen assured him.