Party time Baroness

'Stop staring at me bucky' kat muttered drinking down another shot.

'Why are you here?' Bucky whispered

'What? You asked for my help.' Kat reminded him.

'You clearly hate me still.' bucky told her

'Buck i dont hate you. I forgave you. I wouldnt have come all this way if i hated you.' Kat informed him.

'Then why are you acting like such a bitch?'

'Wow thanks.'

'I didnt mean-'

'Yes you did. Its fine i have been. Its just easier to be mad at you. Than to-'

'Hate yourself for everything youve done?' Kat nodded. 'I get that.'

'Especially now that Tony is gone....' kat told him. 'I know that's not your fault but losing him and going back in time and seeing Howard again.' She sucked in a deep breath. 'I just- I'm sorry. Me being a bitch isn't about you, it's a me problem.' Kat assured him. 'Let me get over the fact that Tony was my whole world so many years then we are finally in a good place again... hes gone. It still hurts.' She informed him.

'Kat-'

'Im really not mad at you bucky. I know youre different, i know you changed, I know that it wasn't you... you didn't have control. I know how much you lost. Im sorry. Mean and sarcastic is my default setting.' Kat told him.

'So you and me are cool?'

'Yeah bucky. You and me are cool.' Kat confirmed.

'Hey pretty lady want to have some fun?'

'Not interested,' kat said turning back to her drink.

'Thats no way to make friends' he said grabbing her arm

'Winter soldier. Attack.' Zemo said and bucky fell back into step. Beating the man to a bloody pulp. Kat glanced back at him. He seemed to be enjoying that way too much. But she supposed if she wasnt on wifey duty she would have enjoyed beating the shit out of someone too.

'Selby will see you now.' A man said leading them away

'Go time' zemo said locking his and kats fingers together.

'Selby,' zemo said offering her a warm smile.

'Zemo i thought you were in jail.' Sleby said as they sat.

'People like us dont stay in one place too long he told her' he told her.

'No we don't.' she agreed. 'Smiling tiger. Your shorter than i pictured.' He nodded to her. 'And who is this precious little thing?' She asked looking to kat who sat on the arm of zemos chair. Kat withheld the laugh caught in her throat, Precious little thing? Her? Ha!

'My wife. Baroness Katalina Zemo'. Zemo introduced

'Lovely to meet you,' kat said resting her hand on zemos shoulder.

'Yes. Lovely, lovely. So what can i do for you? What do you want?' selby said getting right to the point.

'I hear you have information on the super solider serum. It is being reproduced.' Zemo reminded her.

'What do i get for it?' selby questioned.

'I will give you him.' Zemo told her getting up and moving to bucky '-and the commands to control him.'

'Now we are talking...' she looked back to kat. 'What about her?'

'No no katalina is mine'. Zemo told her 'and I dont share.'

'Fair enough. The man you can thank or condemn is called Wilfred Negal' Selby told them.

'where can we find him?' zemo questioned.

'Oh the bread crumbs are free but the bakery is gonna cost ya-' sams phone went off. Sarah his sister. Damnit sam dont you know rule number one of undercover silence your phones! Kat wanted to scream as shots rang out and selby dropped dead.

'They are gonna blame this on us!' Sam warned them. Moments later a bounty was put on their heads for selbys death. So they ran.

'I cant run in heels' sam yelled 'how are you running in heels?' He questioned kat

'Years of practice,' she called over her shoulder as zemo pulled her into a back alley to catch their breaths. 'This is going great.' She told him as they wandered back out to find bucky and sam.

'Oh this is just too great. Put the gun down zemo.' Zemo obliged.

'Sharon?' Kat questioned from behind zemo

'What are you doing here?'

'Remember i got your wings, to save his ass, from his ass!' Sharon pointed the gun around until her eyes landed on kat. 'Kat?'

'Hey!' She ran over to her. 'I was so worried about you.' Kat told her. 'This is where you were? Mandripoor?'

'Yeah. I made a name for myself here kat. What are you doing with dumb, dumber and dumbest?' Sharon questioned.

'They would be lost without me,' kat told her. 'Its really good to see you.'

'You too. Come on. I gotta a place in high town you can lay low at. Hey you still with stephen?'

'Yep.' Kat told her smiling she needed to call him. She held out her hand, her ringed finger.

'Shut up!' Sharon said grabbing her hand. "This is nice! Good job his him.' Sharon said wrapping an arm around her.

"Thank you, he is quite wonderful.' Kat agreed.

'Get changed. I have a party in an hour important people are gonna be there. Ill see what i can find out about this negal guy.' Sharon told them.

'Thanks sharon' kat called stepping outside to call stephen

'You have reached the voicemail box of dr. Stephen strange. Please leave a message.'

'Wow that is the blandest most generic greeting ever! I have no idea what time it is in new york but we are in mandripoor, Cater is here, shes helping us out but ummm... i miss you. Ill call you tomorrow. I love you. Bye.'

'Party time baroness' zemo told her extending a hand.