130. Honeymoon

Honeymoon. *Wink wink*

Everything was perfect. It was like everything they had been previously and done before had led them here to this very moment. Kat looked out over the water. It was the clearest of blues. You could see the coral and the fish swimming below. There were no birds this far out so all you could hear were the waves crashing against their home for the next two weeks.

'Beautiful,' Stephen said wrapping his arms around her waist she leaned into him as he kissed her neck. Long and slow wet kisses. She smiled turning to him. 'Mrs. Strange.' She turned them around so his back to the water. She pressed a kissed his lips as she tipped him back into the water he kept a tight hold on her waist and they both collided. Water encompassing them as fish swam away they popped up for air smiles on their faces this was the start of their life. No monsters no aliens no villains just peace, relaxation, and lots of love.

Body still dripping as they pulled themselves out of the ocean the door to their bungalow wide open letting in the ocean breeze.

Stephen picked her up, laying her down on the bed, Kat heard and felt him whisper my wife against her bare stomach as he began moving slowly up Kat's body with his warm lips, peppering soft little kisses around her belly, his hands sliding up to her breasts to squeeze and knead them while they waited for his mouth to get there. By the time it finally arrived Kat's nipples were aching from being pinched and teased by his long, strong, gracefully talented fingers.

A loud ragged moan escaped Kat's throat when Stephen replaced one hand with his lips and immediately began sucking, nudging her breast with his chin while he pulled at her nipple, sending shooting bolts of desire straight down to her crotch as the pressure and suction worked together to drive Kat into a pulsating arousal that arched her back up off the mattress.

Stephen's other hand was on her other breast then, his thumb and forefinger squeezing the nipple hard. After a few moments he switched, treating the other breast to the gentleness of his lips while his fingers pinched and tugged at the other, forcing a small cry from her lips.

Kat was still coming when Stephen climbed the rest of the way up her and stretched his body out over her, pressing down with his hips, letting his weight push Kat into the mattress while she gasped and tried to recover from the still-pulsing orgasm she couldn't seem to get under control, but she didn't want to.

Kat could feel his cock between her legs, the heavy thick weight of it laying against her, so agonizingly close but still not inside of her where she wanted him, craved him. A miserable groan whispered out between them and Kat grabbed Stephen's hips, trying to tug him down closer, but when Kat opened her eyes she saw Stephen looking down at her with a satisfied grin.

'You tease.' Kat moaned.

And then she felt Stephen nudging himself against her, the head of his cock just barely slipping into her folds, stopping at her opening to very lightly, very teasingly push against it.

'Stephen!" she moaned, as he peppered her face, her neck with kisses.

'Patience.' He purred.

'I've never been patient and you know it.' Kat said wrapping her hands around him, pulling him to her.

She heard Stephen let his breath out in a long, slow exhale that ended with him reaching up to take one of Kat's hands, entwining their fingers and pushing it down into the mattress beside her. His chest came down against hers and she could feel his heartbeat pounding as his back arched up slightly and his hips rolled down, pushing himself into her slowly, agonizingly slowly, until he'd sunk into Kat as far as she could take him. The sensation of him stretching her open was breathtaking.

Stephens lips found hers then and he brought them both quickly back to a heated arousal with just a kiss - a long, passionate, slow, open mouthed kiss full of deep tonguing and lip nibbling and whispered words that didn't need to make any sense. He hadn't even pulled out of her yet before he was hardening again, her own body responding with a sudden renewal of wetness that let him resume movement almost immediately.

Stephen fucked into her, driving his cock into her tight pussy, stretching her around him, moving himself into her slick wet heat. Stephen pressed kisses up her collarbone, across her throat, sucking her earlobe and nipping at her chin. Kat's fingernails scratched across Stephen's back and ass. Kat's mouth spilled filthy words of praise. Stephen found her lips, kissing her hard and hot, their mouths fucking as their bodies clashed, her legs wrapped around him, holding Stephen captive. Stephen worked a hand between them, snaking it down to flick her clit. Overcome, Kat screamed, teeth biting into his shoulder, her body pure heaven as it milked his cock.

"Oh Fuck!" Stephen lost control, thrusting into her, marking her, losing his mind with the fucking incredible feel of her. 'Mine.' He whispered as their bodies collapsed in a tangle of limbs, their bodies still fused together, sweat cooling on their skin.