Before i kill you

'Before I kill you I need to ask you one question.' Yelea said 'I need to know what happened.' Clint was currently on the ice rink panting for breath as kat was wrapped up in christmas lights constricted her as she fried the lights, falling to the ground.

'It's nice to finally meet you.' Yelena. 'Look Yelena if I told you... Your sister sacrificed herself she saved the world it's what really happened even though you will never believe me but what you need to know is that I am sorry.' Clint told her

'No you're lying.'

'Nobody killed her she made a choice' clint told her.

'You're lying you're pathetic you're so pathetic' she snapped, as clint and her fought kat tried to figure out a way to stop her, not kill her just stop her from killing clint but this wasn't just any assassin, she was a black widow. Kat could only think of one way clint was leaving here alive.

'You're not listening to me' Clint said putting her in a headlock 'she sacrificed herself'

'Stop lying!' she said kicking him over. One more chance before kat blasted a hole in Yelena's chest. Kat did the whistle, the black widow whistle nat had taught them, clint heard her and mimicked. Clint did their secret whistle and Yelena stopped walking, dagger still in her hand as Kat inched closer.

'How do you know that?' She asked looking over her shoulder to see Kat landing on the ice behind them

'She taught it to us' Kat told Yelena, 'she told us about you.'

'She did? What did she say?' Yelena questioned blade still gripped in her hand.

'She talked about you all the time... Yelena she was flying that plane... She told me about how you got separated as kids I asked her if you were here.' Clint told her.

'That never changed all she could think about was that you were safe. She loved you and she always wanted you safe.' Kat added.

'You got so much time with her. If I was there I could've stopped it I could've changed it- Yelena said pointing the blade at kat but kat kept walking forward her hands lowered at her sides.

'Nothing was going to stop her I tried to' clint told her and Yelena snapped back around to clint.

'you should have tried harder!' she barked. 'It shouldn't have gone this way,' she told him tears in her eyes

'She made her choice' Clint told her 'you know Natasha.'

'I lost her to' Kat told Yelena

'She was my sister' Yelena told her.

'She was my sister too, I loved her. We've been through so much together... I was devastated but Clint didn't do this, Yelena. Clint didn't kill Natasha she sacrificed herself to save the world. Clint was her best friend, me and Clint and Nat, we were always a team. The three of us.'

'No he did this to her.' Yelena spat but kat got in her way.

'She would tell me about the sister she left behind how she wanted to come back for you but she could never find you and then when she did find you she wanted to protect you keep you safe from her life.' Kat went on.

'I think she told me about you, I think she told me about you. Kept saying as we were up in the air...' Yelenas words faded away.

'Up in the air? Taking down dreykov?' kat questioned.

'She did tell you.. didn't she?' Yelena questioned.

'Like I said she was my sister, she was my family we were team me, Nat and Clint were a team..' kat assured her.

'She told me when we were in the air dreykov's lair in the sky...' yelena's teeth caught her lip, sucking in a deep breath. 'She kept saying I wish I had one of Kats suits right now could fly us down no problem. Kat, katlin?' Yelena questioned.

'Yep that's me.' kat informed her. 'I'm only ever talked called Katlin when I'm in trouble,' she told her 'don't kill Clint, he's my family, I already lost enough family. I can't lose any more.' Kat pleaded.

'I loved her so much' Yelena told them.

'Me too.... us too. We're gonna have to find a way to live without her.' Yelena walked up closer and closer to Clint putting her knife away and offering him a hand he took it standing up. 'I'm sorry' he told her. Kat watched as Yelena walked away.

'I'm so glad she didn't kill you' she told Clint hugging him tight.

'Yeah that would've put a damper on Christmas wouldn't it?' he questioned smiling over at her she hugged him tight

'It's done right? it's all done we got them all, track suits and Frisk and Yelena, we can stop all of this?' kat questioned still hugging him. 'We can retire for real now?'

'Yeah it's done' he confirmed.

'Good let me get you home for Christmas now.' Kat portaled them all to clints farm house in just time for the kids to wake up. Stephen portaled over moments later with a sack full of presents.

'Merry Christmas.' He said spilling out the presents, the kids gathered up the gifts excitedly.

'This holiday season wasn't what I expected.' Kat told him. 'I'm sorry if I messed it up.' She said hugging I'm.

'You didn't do anything wrong. You took down the bad guys, that's what you do. I'm never going to be mad about you making the world a safer place.' Stephen told her.

'Merry christmas.' Kat said kissing him.

'Auntie Kat you cant kiss him youre not under the mistletoe!' Nathaniel told her.

'Then I best find some mistletoe.'