Steve

"Steve.' Kat said coming up behind him.

'Kat, I didn't expect you to come see me off.' Steve told her as Bruce got the machine ready.

'Yeah well... I just wanted to say...' she pulled him away from Bucky and Bruce. 'you don't have to come back.'

"Wow I thought we were getting along.' Steve teased.

'Shut up.' She told him laughing. 'I'm serious. You love peggy. You love her so much. You have the option to go back in time and be with her.' kat informed him. 'shouldn't you take that chance at real happiness, real love?' kat questioned.

'Ready steve?' Bruce called and Steve hugged Kat goodbye.

'Yeah, lets get these stones back.' Steve said glancing back at Kat. Could she be right? Could he just leave? Disappear and live a normal life with Peggy back in the 40s?

'Remember you have to return the stones the exact moment you got them or else you're gonna open a rift and open up some nasty realities.' Bruce told Steve as they got ready to send him back in time

'Don't worry bruce. Clip all the branches' steve said confidently.

'You know I tried' Bruce told him 'when I had the gauntlet, the stones I tried to bring her back. I miss her.' bruce admitted.

'Me too' kat told him.

'Alright Steve, we will meet you right back here... going quantum in three, two, one... And returning in five. Four. Three. Two. One.' Bruce said But nothing happened he wasn't back. Kat smirked.

'What's going on what's happening?' Bucky questioned.

'I don't know what happened he just flew right by his time stamp.' Bruce said trying to figure out what went wrong.

'Bring him back!' Sam told him.

'I'm trying.' Bruce assured them.

'Guys there's an old man sitting over there, he's got Steve's shield.' Kat told them walking over.

'You were right.' Steve told her.

"I know. I usually am.' Kat informed him.

'Thank you Kat.'

'Look at you capsicle, wow, still annoyingly handsome too.' Kat teased. 'You gonna pass down the shield or can I give to morgan to sled with again?'

'Never change Kat.' Steve told her.

'Go on' Bucky told Sam

'hi Sam' steve said as kat walked back to bucky.

'Did something go wrong or did something go right?' Sam asked as he approached a very old Steve

'After I put the stones back I thought maybe I will try some of that life Tony and Kat were telling me to get.' Steve told him.

'How did that work out for you?' Sam asked

'It was beautiful' Steve told him.

'You leaving?' bucky questioned kat as she passed.

'I have a wizard I need to kiss, immediately before my brain explodes.' Kat told him walking off.