Is that a band?

'The statue of liberty... Are we about to destroy a national monument peter?' kat asked looking around. This was a bad idea and she still didn't know where Stephen was. But her mind quickly moved from Stephen when she saw Max, flying through the air, electricity coursing through him.

'That heart doesnt belong to you!' kat hissed up at max. 'Thats tonys arc reactor.' But kat couldn't get close enough, the power coursing through him shorting out her suit. The Peters were doing a bang up job too. None of them making any progress in curing the villains.

'This isnt fucking working!' kat told them catching her breath as they regrouped.

'What's going on out there I kept yelling Peter two.' Peter 3 told them.

'I'm not Peter two.' Peter 2 told him.

'Stop arguing both of you are going to listen to Peter one,' peter told them. 'Look we're clearly not very good at this.'

'I know we suck' Peter 3 said 'I don't know how to work as a team'

'Me neither'

'Well we do,' gestured to him and kat. 'We need to work as a team.' Peter told them, looking to kat she nodded. 'I don't mean to brag or anything but I was in the avengers.' Peter told them. Both peters looked at him happily.

'Thats great... what is that?'

'Is that a band?'

'Were you in a band?'

'No I'm not in a band is the earths mightiest heroes-'

'No time' kat said as the creatures circled. 'wait, you don't have the avengers?' kat questioned.

'What is that?'

'The avengers is-' peter began.

'it doesnt matter.' Kat told them. 'its just a team of really awesome people that work together and that's what we need to be if we are going to win!'

' We need to work together use the spider tingle coordinate our attacks.' Peter told them.

'We pick one at a time' peter two said

'Can we take them off the board' peter three added.

'OK Peter one, Peter two and Peter three.' Kat numbered them off. 'I don't have a weird spider tingle.' Kat informed them.

'today kat stark you are an honorary spider.' Peter 3 told her.

'oh. That's... I hate spiders.'

'okay, time to go. Lets kiss some ass!'

'Lets cure some ass!' peter 3 corrected. 'Wait. I love you guys.' Peter 3 told them.

'Alright... thank you... lets do this.' Peter said flying off.