128. Tinker

'I tinker. Thats what i do' kat said handing him his fixed watch.

'You fixed it' he said looking it over his face unreadable.

'Yep... I can break it again if you prefer?' Kat questioned holding out her hand to smash it for him.

'No. no... Thank you.'

'You're welcome. Sorry i kind of stole it from you. I figured you wouldn't notice.' Kat told him.

'Thank you.' He put his watch on watching it tick tick tick then took it off and put it in the drawer.

'You're not going to wear it?' kat questioned.

'That was my past. You are my present and my future.' Stephen told her.

'if I would have known that I would have just tossed the thing.' She teased.

'you are amazing, you know that?'

'And you have a weird third eye.' Kat remarked as it opened.

'sorry, still getting used to it.' Stephen told her focusing and it went away.

'can we stay in bed for the next month?' Kat questioned. 'no monsters, no aliens, no tracksuit mafias or super soldiers, just you and me.'

'That sounds perfect but first... get ready.' Stephen told her kissing her.

'For what?' he turned her around and she saw Zemo in a suit smiling over at her.

'it is about damn time I make you Katlin Rose Strange dong you think?'

'Right now?' Kat questioned.

'Right now. you and me, clint is going to officiate, morgan is going throw petals and zemo is going to walk you down the aisle.'

'Sounds perfect.'

He placed three quick kisses on her forehead she looked up to him, he ran a hand over her face. Kat looked up at him embarrassed pulling away slightly.

'I know' he told her blinking it away.

'Its... i just...' she rested her head ahead against his chest he wrapped his arms around her

'I know' he repeated 'i know love.'

'Why another eye? What does it do besides come up at the worst of times!' Kat reminded him

'Mood killer huh?' Stephen tease

'Just a bit,' she admitted

'You still want to marry me?'

'if we have kids they are not going to have a third eye right?' she teased.

'Go get dressed.' Stephen told her kissing her again.

'tell your extra eye to stay out of pictures!' kat declared walking off.