120. Katlin Barnes?

'Talk to me.' Stephen pleaded as they walked.

'Hi,' kat said stiffly.

'Katlin.' He begged.

'What do you want me to say?' she stopped and turned to him. 'its totally cool that you are engaged to me and had a memory lane whatever the fuck that was about a date with the woman you told me you didn't love anymore.' Kat said her face pinched. 'is that what you want to hear?'

'Sort of?' he admitted.

'You didn't pick the memory. Lets just move on.' Kat said trying to get the image from her own mind.

'I don't love her. I love you.' He repeated.

'lets just get home.' She said desperately.

'I love you.' He repeated grabbing her hand, kissing her head.

'I love you too.' She echoed leaning into him.

'I think we are getting close.' America said running ahead of them.

'Wow a stephen strange statue. Thats. Wow. Look at that.' Kat said nudging stephen. 'Heroic sacrifice that lead to the defeat of... Thanos. Shit. This universe killed thanos.'

'So did ours,' stephen reminded Her

'Yeah but they did it before he bliped everyone away for five fucking years.' Kat shouted, reading and rereading the plaque. 'Hey remember when we were helping three spider mans?'

'Yes.' Stephen answered confused. 'When we almost destroyed the fabric of the universe... why did i almost do that again?'

'I wonder if this is one of their universes? Wouldnt that be cool?' kat questioned.

'One task at a time love' Stephen told her as Mordo, not their Mordo but this universes mordo came out.

'Right right focus. Im focused.' Kat said. 'this is the guy that hates you right?' kat whispered as he got closer.

'Technically, not him. But yes.' Stephen said as he approached but this Mordo greeted Stephen with a hug.

'And Katlin Barnes...' mordo hugged her.

'BARNES?" she questioned. Her eyes drifting to Stephen, horrified while he had a smile tugging at his lips.

'its been so long... but you are not my Katlin are you?' Mordo questioned.

'BARNES?" she yelled, completely appalled that any version of herself would marry bucky barnes. she stuck her tongue out disgusted at the thought.

'come lets talk and have some tea, tell me how you got here.' Mordo guided them inside the sanctum. Pouring them each a cup of tea.

'Got anything stronger?' kat questioned. 'its been a day.' She informed him but he just smiled at her handing her the tea cup. 'Thanks.' She muttered putting it down untouched. He noticed and moved to get a real drink.

'Fire whiskey?' he questioned handing her a glass.

'Now youre talking.' She said taking it from him. A small flame sat on top of the glass. 'this is awesome.' She took a sip, 'completely delicious.' The flame went out when her lips touched the liquid.

'the scarlet witch, she is trying to harness the powers to jump into other universes. She is a danger to us all. We need to get back. We are not safe. Your world is not safe.' Stephen told mordo.

'she even put herself in other creatures to travel the multiverse...' kat added. 'she can get here and she can destroy everything, every universe. She is a mother on a war path.'

'Dream walking. Not a permanent solution but she can cause irrevocable damage. You might not face a monster but the scarlet witch herself.' mordo told them.

'Dream walking...'

'dark magic, from the dark hold.' Mordo told him.

'Do you have a dark hold here?' Stephen questioned. 'if I could see it, I could get us home!' Stephen suggested.

'we have a dark hold.' Mordo confirmed.

'I need the recipe so I can make it when we go back home. You got a computer?' kat questioned.

'One problem at a time.' Stephen reminded her but his head started to feel funny, kat poured herself another drink but missed the cup, the bottle falling and crashing to the floor as America sat slumped in her chair. Stephen tried to get up but his legs wouldn't listen and he fell. Tipped back hitting her head on the way down.

'but Stephen strange you are just as dangerous as the scarlet witch.' Mordo told him as his eyes fluttered shut.