Wedding day

Wedding day. Kat had done this once before. She had been married, sure she was a teenage when she married tony and now she in her 30s with a handful of Goddaughters and sons, and retired. She wasn't where she thought she would be but somehow this new life with Stephen was better than anything she could have imagined for herself.

'Hey. Im breaking you out.' Kat hissed opening a portal to zemos cell at the wakandans fortress.

'Katlin.' Zemo said standing up. 'I don't want you to get in trouble.' He said but she grabbed his hand pulling him through.

'Let me deal with the waknadans... tomorrow.' She told him with a wink.

'Is today the day?' Zemo questioned.

'Today is the day, my dear.' Kat confirmed.

'Congratulations. You look happy, I'm glad he makes you happy. Or is it that you are excited to see me? are we running away together?' zemo teased.

'tempting,' she laughed. 'but I think I will stick with Stephen.'

'Fair enough...' he clasped her hand in his.

'I am excited to see you though.' Kat told him.

'I'm glad to be invited, to witness your happy day.' Zemo told her.

'actually I was wondering...' kat said turning to him. 'Would you maybe want walk me down the aisle?' Kat questioned.

'I would be honored.' Zemo told her kissing her cheek.

'Great, I didnt have a back up man if you said no.' she informed him. 'Get changed i had olznick send me 'a suit for you. You want to join the boys?. Kat questioned

'Stephen and?' Zemo questioned as they walked through a beautiful, but homey house.

'Wong and peter and clint and his boys.'

'You built the house?' Zemo questioned peering out the window.

'Yep this one is done. The other one is still in progress.' Kat informed him a big smile on her face. 'the ceremony is going to be right outside, we have lights and a dance floor and an endless amount of alcohol.' Kat told him.

'You look happy.' Zemo told her. 'happier than I think ive ever seen you.'

'I am happy. I'm so excited to start this journey with him. I feel like ive been waiting forever.'. kat told him.

'you did have to wait an extra five years.' Zemo remarked. 'I'm glad you don't have to wait anymore.

'Go get changed,' he told her. 'You need to be ready, you are the bride.' Zemo told her.

'Im right next door.' She informed him pushing open the mens room where Stephen and the boys were getting ready. Wanda and lila and morgan and pepper are in there too.' She informed him. 'if you want to say hi. They know I invited you and everyone is keeping their mouths shut until tomorrow.' Kat informed him. 'so have fun today.'