RIGA

RIGA

'I need a four letter word for disappointment...' kat said looking over the cross word

'Zemo!' Bucky shouted out. Zemo sipped his drink annoyed

'...it fits.' Kat said slowly looking up. 'Theres no way that right but it fits with monstrous and wendigo.'

'Give me that,' zemo said snatching up the paper. His eyes slide up slowly to kats face trying so hard to hold back a laugh.

'Back to business, we are meeting with my contact soon.' Zemo said throwing out the paper.

'I wasn't done with that.' kat told him.

'Get ready. Donya's memorial is starting soon.' Zemo said. Leading them outside, and into the blinding light of the mid morning day they were greeted by an idiot.

'Captain America.' John walker said holding out a hand... 'shit.' He said looking kat over. 'Youre Katlin stark!' he exclaimed. "wow, I'm a big fan!' he told her.

'Thanks, but um...' kat said walking past him. 'We got things to do.'

'Wait, wait, wait. Zemo is going back to jail.'

'How did you even find us?' Sam questioned.

'You honestly think three avengers can walk around unnoticed?' john told them.

'I'm retired.' Kat told him pulling zemo along. 'I'm on vacation with my friends. Go away.' kat said but john grabbed zemos arm. 'I suggest you let him go unless you want a foot so far up your ass-'

'He's a fugitive. Youre lucky I'm not arresting you too!' john told her.

'I've been dying to punch someone. Give me a reason!' kat told him, pulling zemo behind her.

'We don't have time. There is my contact.' Zemo told her walking away.

'a kid?' sam questioned.

'Come along, we don't have time to waste bickering.' Zemo informed them.

'Give me ten minutes, to talk to her, see if we cant do this without violence.' Sam said walking off while Walker hand cuffed Zemo to a pipe on the wall.

'I understand.' Zemo said softly.

'You don't look the part.' Kat told john.

'excuse me?' he questioned turning around to her.

'You don't look the part.' She repeated.

'No? the suit and shield not enough for you?" john questioned with a laugh.

'No. its not.' She confirmed and bucky chuckled.

'What would you know!' john spat.

'Steve was a friend. It wasn't the suit that made the man, it was the man. Steve only ever wanted to help. Even when he was being an ass he just wanted to help. I don't think that's the case with you.' Kat told him.

'oh really? What do you think of me then?' John asked.

'I think you want glory. I think you probably want power and strength. I think you probably wish you had the super serum. But even with the super serum you wouldn't be steve.' Kat told him.

'I don't need to hear this. I was chosen. I am captain America!' he yelled storming off to get Karly.

'Get job Kat.' Bucky said sarcastically, running after him and Lamar.

'Get job Katlin.' Zemo said smiling as she fried his cuffs.

'Lets go around back. They are gonna scare her off and right into our hands.'