123. Anti Stephen Strange

'Reality collapsed in on itself.' Kat noticed when they got out of the gap junction. Everything was even more upside down than before it seemed like the world was crumbling away.

'Two realities collided.'

'lets find another Stephen, maybe he has a way to get us back?' kat suggested. So the three were off to find another Stephen. Hope and pray that he wasn't screwed up, dead, or a monster like wanda.

The sanctum was crumbling away before them. it was dark and intimidating. Stephen stepped forward but kat grabbed his hand.

'you should stay here.' He told her.

'I'm not leaving you.'

'you could get hurt. I don't want you getting hurt.' Stephen told her. holding her face in his hands.

'you could get hurt.' She countered. 'what kind of fiance would I be if I let you do this on your own?' kat told him as he kissed her.

'one that listens to me?' Stephen teased.

'yeah we both know I'm not a good listener.' She kissed him again before turning to christine. 'you however stay.' Kat told Christine before walking off hand in hand with Stephen to the sanctum.

Stairway to nothing it seemed as they entered the sanctum, the building slowly faded away before their eyes.

'I Stephen strange.' Stephen said when he saw himself coming up to them.

'prove it.' He demanded.

'whos to say that your life and his life were the same?' kat questioned. 'I mean I was married to.. blek I cant even say it. Whoes to say-'

'PROVE IT!' Stephen 2 demanded.

'we had a sister.' Stephen told him. 'she died when we were young.'

'How?' Stephen 2 questioned getting closer.

'She drowned in a frozen lake.' Stephen informed him.

'sounds about right.' Stephen 2 admitted. kat had heard this story on her first date with Stephen, she remembered thinking that this was going to be the last time she saw Stephen. She was horrible at dating apparently but here they were years later and engaged. Happy.

'Chrstine Palmer?' Stephen 2 questioned looking down out the window where Christine stood waiting, confused and nervously waiting for death.

'I see its all Stephens that are obsessed with christine.' Kat muttered looking around.

'you have the dark hold.' Stephen noted, the dark hold at his hip, then he noticed the black hands.

'Great can we borrow that?' kat questioned taking a step forward but Stephen 2 sent her shuffling back with a wave of his hand. 'Rude.' Kat said getting her footing.

'Christine Palmer,' he repeated. 'you know in every reality I found she wasn't ours.' Kat bit her tongue. 'she always said I had to be the one holding the knife. That I could never be happy. None of us could truly be happy.' Stephen 2 informed him. ' I only found more of us. More miserably Stephen Stranges alone and unhappy. So I helped them.' Stephen 2 told them. kat was waiting for Stephen to say I'm happy, I'm engaged to the woman of my dreams but he remained silent and that made kat venomous. 'You ever have that dream when you are falling? That was me.'

'Give me the dark hold.' Stephen demanded.

'I will give you the dark hold if you me your Christine.' Stephen 2 bartered.

'I dont think shes gonna go for that.' Stephen told himself.

'Yeah, shes anti stephen strange.' Kat agreed.

'Didnt think so.' Stephen 2 agreed. A wicked gleam in his eyes as she shot a spell at them, sending them backwards, flying into a piano.