149. We are....

'Close your eyes.' stephen instructed putting his hands over kats eyes

'Do i have to if your hands are already-'

'My love my love.' stephen kissed her cheek. 'Walk forward'

'Dont let me trip.' kat warned

'I wont. I got you.' Stephen assured she felt the force of the portal around them as he walked her through. 'Keep em closed.' stephen instructed

'Alright.' kat agreed she stood impatiently as stephen left her side.

'Okay.' his voice now a bit distant. 'Open.' She opened her eyes to see a house. The house she didn't finish building with tony.

'Stephen?' It was completely finished she walked up to him and he grabbed her hand. He had furnished it and all her things these were their things

'Stephen?'

'Welcome home.' Stephen told her.

'You mean it?'

'I want to start a family with you. We can't do that at the sanctum.' Stephen remarked, oh my God he knew kat thought in a panic, how? Right hes magical, of course he knew. 'I thought this would be a good place to start trying.'

'Oh stephen.' She hugged him tight, he didn't know. 'This is perfect. So perfect.'

'I found the rest of the plans got to work while you and wong were... i dont think i want to know what you and wong were up to.'

'Probably not.' kat agreed. 'This is perfect.'

Helping her back inside, he guided her to the kitchen, lifting her onto the counter.

"I figure we should cover as many surface areas as we can." He laughed, leaning his mouth to her ear. "So, no matter where you are in your house, you'll see me fucking you," he whispered. Good god. That was aggressively hot. As he parted her legs with his hands, she fast forward to Monday morning when she would be making her tea a foot to the right of where they were now, knowing she would have flashes of this moment in her mind. Not that she minded. She was snapped back to the present the moment.

"I love you"

"I love you." She echoed. So he brought his lips back to hers. Consuming her. He tilted her head back further, biting and sucking on her lips until he finally managed to break the kiss, moving his mouth to her exposed throat. He licked and sucked, bite and kiss, living for the noises coming from inside of her. She was divine. Watching her flesh turn pink drove him wild. He kissed lower, bite her clavicle, licking the top of her tits.

He wasted no time, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth again. He lifted her to him removing her short quickly with such urgency, he wrapped her thighs around his waist. Lifting her, he cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again and he swore to god, He might lose it right here against the kitchen counter. Her thighs tighten around him, her hands running through his hair as he carried her to the edge of couch, laying her down and standing over her. She looked up at him, hunger in her eyes. He was desperate for this moment, consumed by want.

He knelt at the foot of his bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties. She griped the coffee table beside them as her breathing got faster and harder. He could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her panties, and he slid them down until they fall to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh.

He lowered and licked the center of her slowly, then blew. She arched and moaned. He licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he felt her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blow against her skin again. Her hand gripped the sheets tighter. He licked again then sucked on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Kat pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Stephen, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked innocently, blowing against her again.

"I want you," she said, her voice a whimper, reaching down for him.

"Your wish is my command." he shoved himself inside her, less than gently. Everything still felt so urgent, desperate. Pulling him down to her, touching every inch of her as his lips dragged along her skin.

+

Kat decided that the best way to wake up was under a mountain of blankets stephens arms around her and his lips on hers.

'Morning.' she whispered against him

'Mm.' he mumbled holding her closer. She leaned back into him. 'What's going through that gorgeous head of yours?' Stephen questioned.

'Nothing.' she answered honestly 'I'm just really happy.'

'Me too.'

'Actually... i do have something... something to tell you.' Kat said.

'Yeah?' Stephen questioned as kat sat up. She put his hands on her stomach he took him a moment to process. 'You are... are you...'

'We are.' Kat confirmed.

'We are... oh my God.' he hugged her tight

'We're pregnant.'