Kate Bishop

'Clint I thought you went home! You were supposed to be home! Who's this? Who's your friend? Very young friend... oh my gosh Clint if you were having marital problems this is not the way to go!' Kat told him and he shook his head.

'No no stop no this is Kate and she got into some trouble and I'm just helping her out of it.' Clint assured her.

'Trouble... what kind of trouble?' Kat said skeptically.

'Nothing you have to worry about.' Clint told her. 'Don't worry you have a good Christmas it's nothing I can't handle.'

'I'm here if you need me though, I live in New York, I have lots of connections and I am your best friend please don't hesitate-'

'Oh my gosh your Katlin Stark!' kate declared 'I adore you!'

'I thought I was your favorite?' Clint questioned her.

'You are but she's so bad ass, is there truth to the rumors that you're engaged to a wizard right now?' Kate went on.

'Yes I am, he's wonderful.' Kat informed her. 'Seriously though Clint if you need anything anything at all please let me know how I can help.' Kat told him.

'I will. I promise. I can handle this. See you at christmas.' Clint said pulling kate away.

'We could totally use her though!' kate told him.

"no, kate I'm not getting her involved in this!" he told her through gritted teeth. These tracksuit mafia people were really cutting into his christmas. He had to admit that maybe Kat could help, maybe she could get this done with faster... but he didn't want this mess up her Christmas too. No. he could do this by himself... Kate tagging along was annoying enough without her begging to let Kat join them.

'Hey I just saw Clint.' Kat said portaling back to the sanctum. 'Where are you going?' Kat questioned. Him and wong were in full sorcerer garb. 'No, no I wanted to set up a christmas tree today!' kat told him.

'I'm sorry. When I get back-' Stephen said wrapping his arms around her.

'Its almost christmas and this place is very un-christmasy.' Kat informed him.

'I know... I'm sorry. This shouldn't take long.' Stephen said pulling away but she kept her arms wrapped tightly around him.

'High council meeting.' Wong told her. 'Don't worry he will be back tonight.'

'I don't want to decorate without you.' Kat told him. 'Don't make me pull strangers from the street to wander around the sanctum to help me light this place up.' Kat warned.

'Please don't do that.' Stephen told her. 'I'm sorry. Ill be back soon.' He kissed her goodbye before they stepped through a portal.