Midst of downfall

The first two weeks was trying to get the stupid ship flying again, to send a message with a location but for the life of them nothing was working. Nebula hated being here almost as much as kat hated being trapped on a flying death machine sucking the life out of her with her ex husband. Although they were on good terms spending your final moments of life with someone who drove you absolutely crazy for years... she wanted Stephen. She wanted him to be here, if she was to die she wanted to die in his arms.

Being trapped with tony brought them closer. It had been what felt like forever since they bonded like this. But near death experiences usually changed people. Fighting and tinkering to survive brought them together.

'Kit Kat,' tony said as nebula lost finger football again. 'You want winner?'

'Sure' she answered leaning up against him.

'Things you can say in a spaceship and also in the bedroom,' tony told kat and she smirked rolling over to look at him.

'Just a little farther we are almost there' kat told him.

'Thats good. Five... four.. three.. two... one... blast off!' tony yelled and kat shook her head laughing

'Just a graphic insight into what its like at your house now.' She teased.

'You wont need to call neil armstrong because i never fake it.' Tony told her laughing.

'But im always kneeling — dear god it just comes out Faster than I thought.' Kat laughing choking on her words.

'That works too!' Tony said laughing.

'Ahhh! God i havent laughed like this with you in forever.' kat remarked.

'I know it feels good'

'Are we supposed to be shaking this much?' Kat questioned leaning into him

'If i just giggle this a little bit. '

'Assume your positon and brace for impact...' kat said.

'Ill tell you what. We wont be flying virgin when we're done,' tony told her. Kat couldnt breathe in the best way possible.

'What are you two doing?' Nebula asked seeing smiles on their usually glum faces.

'Trying to find something to smile about in the midst of our downfall.' tony told her.