No way Home

NWH

A/n me re-watching no way home.

Me: Hes so handsome

My dad: peter?

Me: No, why would I be in love with the age appropriate character?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'I need everyone to forget im spider man.'

'hey peter, whats going on?' kat said walking into the sanctum. 'damnit Wong didn't fix this yet?' kat said slipping on the snowy ground. 'WONG!'

'hes not here.' Stephen told her. 'why do you want everyone to forget?'

'Its ruining everyone I care about lives.' Peter told him.

'whoes life are you ruining?' kat asked sliding towards them. 'maybe we should keep it like this, its like an ice skating rink!' kat exclaimed.

'everyones life kat, everyone that knows I'm spider man.' Peter told her.

'my life isn't ruined.' She told him. 'actually my life is going pretty damn great. Weddings coming up, peter I still need to get you a suit, when do you want to go shopping?' She told him.

'Kat!'

'alright I get it, ill pick something out.' Kat assured him.

'Kat my life is falling apart!' Peter informed her. 'I'm ruining everyones life can we focus please?'

'well... not really but sort of. My identity was never a secret. But to quote everyones favorite little media shit' kat put a closed fist to her mouth usig her hand as a microphone. 'you did kill Mysterio and now your enemy number one!' she exclaimed laughing.

'glad you find my misery entertaining,' peter moaned.

'oh honey I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What do you want Stephen to do about it?' kat said hugging him tight.

'I want him to do a spell... to make everyone forget I'm spider man.'

'that sounds sketchy. I veto that idea.' Kat said. 'come on ill take you out for ice cream and we will take about- oh did you get the MIT letter?'

'I didn't get in, anywhere.' Peter told her. 'because I'm spider man and everyone hates spider man.' He told her.

'oh shit. Well I don't hate spider man and I need him in my wedding so I cant forget about you... can we do this whole end of world crisis after?' kat pleaded.

'and my friends are being harassed. Aren't you getting harassed too?' peter questioned. 'I worked at stark industry and under you and mr stark for years... i... I'm sorry.'

'I get harassed by the media all the damn time. No biggie and as I said my life is going pretty great but I don't like seeing you like this... Stephen?' kat said turning to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

'I suppose I could try something.' Everyone was about to forget peter parker was spider man.

'but not MJ... my girlfriend.'

'everyone except MJ.' Stephen changed the spell. 'is about to forget your spider man.'

'And Ned.'

'Whats a ned?'

'Peters best friend.' Kat clarified.

'okay everyone but Mj and Ned.' Stephen changed the spell again..

'And kat. I need Kat, shes been like a mom to me... kat needs to know.'

'you can just tell me again.'

'Too late already changed it.' Stephen said.

'and my aunt may,'

'peter!' Stephen said with a clenched jaw, manipulating the spell again.

'it was a big deal and I don't want to have to go through that again.' Peter told him.

'peter,' Stephen warned.

'Happy.'

'no I'm not happy!' Stephen said changing the spell again.

'no happy Hogan... he-'

'PETER!' Stephens hands twisted in the air the ground around them seemingly spinning. Then a bright light and bam.

'is that it? Is it done?' peter questioned looking at the cube, a sparkling ball of rings bouncing around.

'no its not done the spell was out of control. You made me change it 7 times!' Stephen yelled.

'six actually.' Peter corrected silently.

'I'm sorry peter you are just going to have to find another way. If you already called the schools and talked with them I'm sorry-

'wait call the schools?'

'you didn't try and talk to them?' kat questioned

'you didn't try to talk to them!' Stephen yelled.

'I got the letter and I just thought.' Peter said his eyes going between them.

'PETER! For such a smart boy you are such an idiot sometimes.' Kat told him.