Gauntlet

Tony and Kat were making an iron man gauntlet that would be strong enough to contain the stones. Hours of panic and tinkering they had it.

'Whos going to do it?' Kat questioned holding their own gauntlet in her hands.

'Me...'

'No. I was made for this.' Bruce told them. Kat put the tower under lock down procedures, the windows sealed and the doors locked. Everyone got ready for the worst, shield up, as everyone held their breath.

'Okay, bring back what was lost but keep what we gained.' Tony reminded him. Bruce took the gauntlet and it expanded as his fingers reached into it. Once on pain flooded him.

'Take it off!' Scott told him.

'Can you do this?' kat asked hopelessly, he had to. he had to...

'I can do this. I got this.' Bruce said through labored breaths, before finally finding the strength to snap his fingers. He collapsed to the ground kat yanked off the gauntlet while tony tried to save his arm.

'did it work?' kat questioned looking around. How would they know. But clints phone started ringing.

"Laura?' clint said he wanted to cry. They did it.

'It worked?' kat questioned happily, Tony hugged her tight.

'told you I we would get him back.' He whispered in her ear but the happy moment was just a moment because the tower was struck. Collapsing with them in it. Kats feet dropped form under her trapping her deep under the concrete.

'KAT?" Tony yelled but he couldn't see her. what he did see was Thanos. "How the fuck did he-'

'Where is everyone?' Steve questioned but he stopped short seeing thanos sitting there waving at them.

'Give me the stones.' He told them. 'Don't you foolish mortals see? I will always be inevitable.' He told them.

'Clint?' kat blasted away the debris holding them down.

'Laura called.' He said. ''God and now we are going to die anyways.' Clint shook his head. 'why couldn't we have died along with them, not now, not when we finally got them back?'

'No one else is dying today!' kat shouted helping him up. 'Now move.' She pulled him along until he got his footing back. 'Thanos.'

'Seriously.' Clint moaned. 'Come on,'

'We cant lose this time.' Kat told him.

Kat turned around looking at the army in front of them. Thanos's army. They were screwed. But she heard the unmistakable sparks of a portal being opened up behind her.