Friday

"Friday, you there?' kat questioned through labored breaths. Tony looked worse, his eyes fluttered open and closed.

'Yes. Miss Stark.' The AI said.

"Call Stephen Strange and send him our location.' Kat said yanking Tony's suit from his body. 'don't you dare die on me!' she sobbed out. Moments later Stephen appeared, kat was crying over tony.

'Kat?' Stephen questioned coming up behind her.

'just a little broken Stephen.' Kat told him as she helped carry tony back to stark tower. Both of their current suits were malfunctioning and broken. Steve and bucky were alive. But they were on the run. They would be running from kat for the rest of their lives. Stephen portaled them back, he tried to examine kat but she told him to check Tony. He was fading in and out of consciousness.

'kat what...' he helped her carry tony.

'stephen, bucky... barnes...' she said through labored breaths. 'he killed tonys parents.'

'what?'

'he killed them and steve protected him...' she shook her head. 'I'm gonna kill him. I ever see either of them again. I'm gonna kill captain America.' Kat told him.

****************

Kat and tonys relationship improved after that. some days they would even consider the other a friend. Steve, the little shit got his team out of the raft but kat was glad. She didn't want them stuck there. rhodey was in rehab for his legs and Bucky was in the wind. Nat and Steve ran too. Clint retired again to his families ranch and wanda and Vision fled together. The robot had feelings, they had done too good a job with him apparently. Peter went home, went back to school but on weekends he spent most of his time at stark towers where kat and Tony were mentoring him.

Peter was a brilliant boy, a quick study and kat loved making him new suits. She loved the new designs and little tricks she could add to help with his web shooters.

Stephen and Kat were stronger too. He asked her to move in with him. And although she swore she would never live in a mansion again, not ever using half the rooms in the cliff side home she previously owned with tony living here with Stephen was different. So she packed up her penthouse apartment, using a portal of her own making and walked thought and into the sanctum.

Watch out world. If Katlin Stark wasn't a force to be reckoned with before she most certainly was now with the mystic arts pouring out of her.